Monday, January 20, 2014

Problems With Splinter Cell

Now I know it has been a weekend, but Ubisoft has not responded to my email about the sound not playing correctly for the TV option, even though it plays fine on the gamepad.  I don't know what it is about Ubisoft, but the two thing that I have right now from them are screwed up.
This game is one of them.  I was really wanting to enjoy this game, but it is not when I can only play it on the gamepad.  Everything looks great and plays just fine, and actually seems easier to control.  I would just like to be able to sit on my couch and look at the big TV while playing this game to enjoy it.

The next thing is this POS.  When I first started this program up on my Wii U I signed in with my credentials and it worked just fine.  Then one day a while ago there was an update to the program.  Now for some reason I am logged in with someone else's account.  I emailed them various times, even gave them more info than what I just said here, and they said that they need more info in order to help me out.  How can I give more if that is all?




I don't understand.  Rayman Legends works awesomely.  I only had one hiccup on one of the Murphy levels towards the end of the game (the lava lake one where the computer always wants to get hit by a stream of lava).



So here's to hoping that there is some way to fix these issues.  If not then here's to hoping they will send me a replacement for Splinter Cell.

No comments:

Post a Comment