Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Rock Band, The Prefect Revenge.

I was thinking of this game the other day.  What was it that made me think of it?  Well let me first explain the situation.
So I live in an apartment, and I live on the top floor.  Now you would think it would be nice and quiet here on the top floor.  That was before the new neighbors downstairs moved in.  Around noon I start to feel the floor rumble, and also around 10 p.m..  So instead of doing the right thing and calling management, since I talked to them twice already about him, we take things in our own hands.  He also plays instruments randomly throughout the day and has people over that slams the doors.
Now that you know kind of what my neighbor is, I will share with you my thought.  Now ever since moving here I have not played the drums for Rock Band (since the neighbors back then would somehow knock on the ceiling for me to stop, and we have found out that this person is related by marriage).  So I was thinking that when I start hearing, or feeling, stuff from below that I would take out my Rock Band, finally set up the drums and just wail away on them.
This would hopefully get the message across, if not I would probably start playing it randomly in the day and hope to wake him from his slumber like he has done to us many times before.

No comments:

Post a Comment