Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What A Twist: A Link Between Worlds.

I had this strange feeling when I entered the final chamber to take on the final boss.  What was this odd feeling that I was having in my gut, something did not seem right whatsoever about this situation.
(Don't read on unless you have either played the game, or just wish to know the end).

After taking down the numerous challenges of Lorule Castle.  A little while in I began to think "Why would Hilda have so many disastrous things in her castle when I am supposed to get to her to help her out?"  Then it came to me.  She has some sort of part in what is all going on.
When I got to her, my hunch was correct.  It was her that devised the plan for Yuga to go to Hyrule and do everything that he did, so they could get the Triforce.  Yuga unfortunately to both of us had a different plan.  After taking him down the first time Hilda was wanting his power to take me out.  He didn't want any of that, instead he absorbed her power.  (I had a hard enough time taking him out the first time, now he has more power).  He actually became easier after this.
Once defeated Rovio shows up to put a stop to everything and to remind Hilda of why the Triforce was originally destroyed (that put a stop to her madness).  And what do you know Rovio looks an awful lot like Link.
We all apologize to each other and return to out own world.  After making a wish on the Triforce of Hyrule, Lorule got their Triforce back and can now start to restore their world.

After beating the game I am quite well pleased.  Only thing was the side missions were either to easy to beat, or there were not enough of them (except for the running one).

No comments:

Post a Comment