Monday, December 2, 2013

I Finally Beat Skyward Sword

So today I finally did it.  I beat the game.  It only took me just over a year to just sit down and play it.  I did play the game over again, which is probably why it took me so long.

My last little bit that I had to finish today was the Sky Keep and the Final Showdown.  It took a little bit of work to go through the keep to get the triforce, but after a while I finally got all three of them and slammed the statue down to the surface to finally get rid of the terror that was below.  At least in this time I did.

There was still that past that I had to worry about.  Girahim was down there doing some kind of ritual to raise his master.  I rushed down taking out the goons along the way finally making it to the bottom.
The first part of this battle was very easy since Girahim never once struck out at me.  I just hit him towards them end, made him fall down and did a fatal blow.  Once he made it towards the ground it became a little bit more difficult.  I had to bounce his sword swipe things back at him and attack him.

Too bad all this fighting was for nothing because Demise was awakened.  Through the goodness of his heart he made a place for us to do our final battle.  After swiping at him a few times and getting blocked I finally got a hit and had to back off right away before I got hit.  I did this a lot of times before he finally went down.  The clouds instantly went dark and lightning began striking down to the ground.  He flew back up and charged his sword with a lightning strike.  I did the same thing and swung at him paralyzing him so I could strike him down.  I did this a few more times and finally took him out.

After beating the game everything makes sense now.  He said he would always curse the triangle of the triforce.  In each game we always had some sort of beast we had to take out.  What a revelation.

No comments:

Post a Comment