Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Minish Cap Final Entry

I did it.  I finally took down Vaati and saved the Kingdom.
First thing I did was join the final element to the sword, doing this opened up a chamber and showed where to find the light force.  Unfortunately this was all a trap and Vaati was waiting for me to do just this.  He took Zelda and started to perform a ritual on her.  I needed to save her.
I worked my way through the evilly reconstructed castle to get to Vaati and take him out before Zelda was no more.  Traversing the castle was a little difficult, but the most difficult were the Darknut's.  I had to take them out in order to move on and there were a lot of them.  One by one they went down, and almost myself with them, but I finally made it through.
Vaati, what a person.  First he had eyes floating around him that I had to take out to reveal a giant eye in the middle of his body, they he transformed into a giant eye.  I don't know why anyone would want to be an eye, even if they are all powerful.  Shooting at the little orbs around him weakened him up enough where I was able to copy myself and strike.  After a few more times of this he went down.  I thought that he was done for, but after saving Zelda and running to the sanctuary I found I was wrong.  There was another battle with Vaati.  This time he had arms (still a giant eye).  After flipping his arms over and entering them minish style to destroy them it was just the eye again with four little orbs in front.  I charged up my sword and copied myself and swung when they shot to knock him silly.  A few strikes later and he was finally finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment