Sunday, December 1, 2013

Minish Cap Journal Entry 4

I woke up this morning and went back to town to get a few more provisions.  After I was done stocking up I went and found out that I needed to get some boots that would allow me to run fast so I went to the shoe shop and got a few things for this guy to finally get some Pegasus boots.  I then traveled to castor wilds and ran through the marsh and eventually made my way to wild ruins and once I made it to the ruins I finally found the fortress of winds.  In the fortress of wind there was a ton of sand piled up and some very interesting new enemies and the final boss was a giant head with two hands that I had to shoot the hands with an arrow so then they would fall down and then eventually I could shrink and enter the head I take it out.  Course after I beat the giant head guy there was no element here because the original people really all this aria is too dangerous to keep this year so we're going to take to the sky.  I exited the temple and got an ocarina of wind so now I'm able to teleport 2 those symbols that I've seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment