Sunday, December 1, 2013

Minish Cap Journal Entry 5

So today I got some flippers.  I am now able to swim.  I don't know how I was not able to swim before without the help of these flippers.
I then made my way to the lake, and entered the Temple of Droplets.  Darn ice, it is so cold.
I made my way through this frozen palace and had to unfreeze the element.  Of course after I unfroze the element I unfroze a giant Octorok.  After a few bouts of my hitting his rocks back at him and then lighting his tail on fire he was out for the count.  I grabbed that element and exited this freezing hole.  Upon exiting me the King of old visited me and told me where to go next, but first I should fuze this element to my sword.
I went back to the castle and found out I couldn't go the normal way.  So I had to work my way around the guards on the West side of the Gardens.  Inside I fuzed the third element to my sword making it so I could now split into three people.  Is that cool or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment