Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Minish Cap Journal Entry 6

Today was a very tiring day.  Not only did I fly to the clouds, I took down a giant flying beast.
The Palace of Winds is ginormous.  It just did not end (until I got to the end).  When you think you are near the end, there is another hallway, and another puzzle to solve.  I thought I was at the end when I went through a door with the boss key, but it was just a mini boss.  It was kind of odd since I didn't have the map, or a compass yet.  Shortly after the fight I found those.
Lots of jumping, yes I can finally jump with the help of a feather, and running I make it to the real boss door.  Let me tell you this Gyorg Pair was probably the most difficult thing I have taken down so far.  I had to split myself up, and dodge orbs flying at me.  If I got hit, I would have to do it all over again.  Eventually the Blue Gyorg went down and I just had the giant red one left.  Which was much easier.  After he went down I grabbed the element of wind and the heart container.  
Time to head to the castle and take out Vaati.

No comments:

Post a Comment