Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Short Work Out

Since I was still a little sore from yesterday I did a very short routine today on Wii Fit U.  I did the beginner Luge and advanced Luge.  That advanced one was something else.  I was not quite ready for what to experience on the advanced course and my hands ended up falling behind me.  Later than sooner I found out that having my hands behind me hinders me more than it helps so I braved the rest of the course with my hands back on the board.  Then I did the trampoline and only made it 1300 feet into the air getting only two stars.  If that is only two stars how many do you need for four?  Then I did an ab workout routine with the Jackknife, Leg Twist and a Snow Ball Fight.  A nice relaxing workout today compared to yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment