Saturday, November 23, 2013

Minish Cap Journal Entry 2

Day 3:
I woke early in the morning.  I was sore and I needed to get going.  The elder told me that I must go to Mount Crenel and meet Melari so I can get the sword repaired.  The hut just outside the village was where a Minish was and he gave me a bomb bag because there was rubble blocking my path.  I then entered the stump and became big again.  I then headed on my way out.
Before I exited the woods I saw a strange stone.  I looked at it,and it disappeared leaving a bare plot of land with a symbol on it.  What could this be for I wonder?
Once I made it over the bridge I noticed that there were stones blocking my path.  I laid a bomb and cleared it right up and exited the woods.
Finally I get to see some light.  I made my way back to town so I could stock up on revisions.  On the way there I ran into some Spiny Beetles, Keese, Peahats and Octoroks.  I also found a cave with some mysterious shells.  What could these be for?
Since it has been a while since I have been home I decided to go there first.  I found another one of those wind stone things.  And just to the West of the town was a fairy cave filled with fairies.  What interesting characters they are, they fill up your hearts just like that then disappear.
Once in the town the Hurdy-Gurdy Man came up to me and introduced me to Kinstones.  We joined one together and opened up a tree to the South.  I ran to check it out and found a heart piece.  I reentered the town and went to the sword trainers house and learned the spin attack.  I chased some chickens and I also bought a bigger wallet.
I visited the place where Zelda one the shield for me.  How could it get so dusty in this amount of time?  I took the Gust Jar out and cleared it off.  In the North-East part of town I found another of those strange wind stones, I still have no idea what they are for.  I also visited the mayor over here and found a Kinstone his basement and merged them with his Kinstone that he was carrying to reveal a spot in the Lon Lon Farm.
I made my way to exit the West exit, but there was a guard blocking it.  He said if I could show him the Spin Attack he would let me out.  So I charged it up right in front of him and spun like there was not tomorrow.  He then stepped aside and let me out.
Immediately I ran into a Keaton and did a double slash to take him out.  I then went down a latter and found a business scrub down here with an empty bottle for sale.  So I bought it from him.  I then worked my way to the base of the mountain.
I saw some vines growing from these seeds and one was not so developed.  So I took my bottle, filled it up with water, then splashed it onto the seed.  Like magic the vine grow all the way up to the ledge above me.
Up here I ran into some Tektite's, these are some crazy things.  I also found a cave with some fairies and rupees in it.  To the South of here was a hidden cave that I took out with a bomb.  On my way through here there were some Mulldozers that I needed to take care up before I made my way to the top.
Once up top I blew up the rubble, then went Minish.  I made my way to the green liquid substance and filled my bottle up with Mt. Crenel Mineral Water.  Once I made it back to big size I just jumped off the ledge and made my way West.
I found another cave.  I had some fun flinging myself around with the mushrooms and taking out Keese.  On the next floor were some Helmasaur, I needed to first use my Gust Jar to take off their armor and then I could take them out.
Once on the outside of the cave I jumped into the whirlwind and floated to the West to continue on.  I then went North and found a cave with a heart piece in it and some rupees and a Kinstone.  I then climbed a ladder and became Minish again after clearing some nasty dust.  I went East and up a vine to find a Kinstone.  Then I went towards the seed so I could carry it to the wall by the side of the mountain.  Once I became big again I Sprinkled it with Spring water and it grew like crazy all the way to the top.
I climbed up and here I am now.  I am so exhausted.  I wrote too much when I should have been resting.  I was really wishing I could have made it to where the Minish are, but I will have to do that tomorrow.  Looking at my map, I still have a long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment