Friday, November 1, 2013

Day 21 in Borderlands 2 Loot Hunt

So my fears were realized.  I was wondering if I would be able to take down this weeks final challenge to get the sniper in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.  No I was not.  So I had to play on Normal Mode to take out Rouge from Candlerakk's Crag (Sir Hammerlock DLC).  So after starting up I went to the fast travel system and went to Candlerakk's Crag.  The best path to take is to just go right whenever you hit a split.  When you finally get to him he pops out of the ground.  For me I was able to his each spot once and eventually take him down.  I was having a hard time finding the look, but eventually found it about 100 feet away from where I killed him.

Thank goodness there is no community goal today, so that means that we get the Skullmasher sniper.  Of course I was hoping this would have happened in some place where I could do it in Ultimate Mode, but alas we cannot always get what we want.  Maybe I will get a little further in the game this weekend on that mode and be able to take in the challenges of the Hunt on a harder difficulty.

No comments:

Post a Comment