Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Beating the Elite Four

So I flew back to Couriway town to see if I could find what Sycamore had hidden there.  In the little stream on the South-East part of town using Waterfull to go up I found TM80 Rock Slide.  I found a hidden note by the train station.  It's on the fart right bench on the left side of it.  (to future Sycamore from past Sycamore).
On Route 21 heading towards Victory Road this is what I all ran into.
Wild Pokemon: Spinda, Floatzel, Ursaring.  Horde: Sablu, Spinda.
Using strength past Ace Duo Elina and Sean you can find the Move Tutor's house.
Trainers:
Ace Trainer Mireille: lvl 55 Sableye, lvl 56 Crustle.
Ace Duo Elina and Sean: lvl 57 Wailord, lvl 57 Vileplume
Vateran Louis: lvl 55 Hippowdon, lvl 57 Aurorus.
Over by the Repeat Ball is a Figy Berry.
Item Balls: Insect Plate, Repeat Ball
Hidden Items: Guard Spec., Pearl String

Victory Road
Maybe since this area is epic and big I shall write a little bit more.  Before you enter the Victory Road you are challenged at the gate by Ace Trainer Robie: lvl 56 Carbink, lvl 56 Raichu, lvl 57 Kingdra.  Then once you pass him and step on the switch all sorts of things happen.  After passing through and walking the long path you are met with Ace Trainer Alanza: lvl 60 Weavile.  Since going straight ahead is out of the question I surfed my way to the left and found a hidden X Attack.  Moving up I was met with Ace Trainer Bence: lvl 56 Steelix, lvl 56 Electrode, lvl 57 Kangaskhan.  Right after him was Black Belt Markus: lvl 60 Machamp.  Moving down was an item ball with a Dusk Ball and Battle Girl Veronique: lvl 57 Hawlucha, lvl 58 Mienshao.  In the linking path I ran into Backpacker Farid: lvl 58 Haxorus.  I also found a hidden Hyper Potion, and a Full Heal in this area.
In the next cave I ran into Battle Girl Sigrid: lvl 60 Medicham.  I then jumped around to the left and found a hidden Ultra Ball down there.  Now heading North I ran into Black Belt Ander: lvl 57 Pangoro, lvl 58 Heracross.  Down that path is an item ball with Carbos and a hidden Smooth Rock.  Heading back down and to the left now I ran into Psychic William: lvl 58 Espeon.  I then used Strength to move that boulder to the hole on the left to move on.  I was then met by Brains and Brawn Arman and Hugo: lvl 58 Medicham, lvl 60 Gallade.  Over the bridge and up the stairs to the next linking path.  Here I met Fairy Tale Girl Corinne: lvl 56 Azumarill, lvl 56 Florges.  To the south I moved a rock, found a hidden Revive and an entrance to a cave.  Going through there brings you to the entrance of Victory Road.  Past the Fairy Tale Girl there is a smash-able wall on the left with an item ball containing PP Up behind it.  Moving on up I had a nice little talk with Hex Maniac Raziah: lvl 58 Gourgeist.  Right after that battle is a Ranger that healed me right up.  Right past him was an item ball with a Quick Ball in it.  Heading South from there Serena showed up: lvl 57 Meowstic, lvl 58 Altaria, lvl 57 Vaporeon, lvl 61 Chesnaught, lvl 59 Absol.  After beating me she gives me some Max Revives.  In the area down here there is a wall that can be broke with a Zinc behind it.
Looks like we must enter the next cave now.  Straight ahead I met Pokemon Ranger Petra: lvl 57 Slowbro, lvl 57 Altaria.  Taking the path straight down on the right brings you to an exit where I found a hidden Pretty Wing and an item ball with a Max Elixir.  Back by the Ranger I now went down and right immediately.  Following this I found a hidden Escape Rope.  Up some stairs I ran into Pokemon Ranger Ralf: lvl59 Crobat.  Down a little further is an item ball with a Full Restore.  Heading North of this area I found a hidden Max Repel.  I then ran into Veteran Inga: lvl 61 Talonflame.  I took the first slide and found an item ball with a Dragon Fang.  I then went up towards the next exit and ran into Veteran Gerard: lvl 57 Banette, lvl 59 Leafeon.  Heading South brings us directly towards the central area.  In this new area I had a little art chat with Artist Vincent: lvl 58 Smeargle.  Just bellow him I found a hidden X Defense.  Heading South I met Ace Trainer Michele: lvl 57 Magcargo, lvl 58 Scizor.  After her you must Surft.  I first chose to go up the waterfall and was met with Hiker Corwin: lvl 56 Torkoal, lvl 56 Golem.  Just after him was an item ball with TM02 Dragon Claw, and a hidden Max Ether.
In this cave I first met with Veteran Timeo: lvl 57 Trevenant, lvl 59 Gigalith.  Next up was Veteran Catrina: lvl 57 Glaceon, lvl 59 Snorlax.  Then I met Veteran Gilles: lvl 55 Skarmory, lvl 55 Umbrean, lvl 57 Alakazam.  Up the next steps I found a hidden Star Piece right in the middle.
The Wild Pokemon that I encountered were: Graveler, Druddigon, Horde of Geodude, Haunter, Gurdurr, Lickitung, Horde of Graveler, Horde of Lickitung, Ariados, Fearow, Floatzel

Pokemon League:
Well, first stop is the Pokecenter.  Heal up and grab some items that would probably be needed.
Cool, so I can challenge the rooms in any order that I please.  So I chose the first door on t
he left which was Ironworks Chamber first.  In here I was met with Wikstrom: lvl 63 Klefki, lvl 63 Probopass, lvl 63 Scizor, lvl 65 Aegislash.
I then went into the right door to enter the Blazing Chamber.  In here I was challenged by Malva: lvl 63 Pyroar, lvl 63 Torkoal, lvl 65 Talonflame, lvl 63 Chandelure.
Next I went into the Dragonmark Chamber.  The person here was Drasna: lvl 63 Dragalge, lvl 63 Altaria, lvl 65 Noivern, lvl 63 Druddigon.
Last Elite Four room is the Flood Chamber.  Here we are met with Siebold: lvl 63 Clawitzer, lvl 63 Gyarados, lvl 63 Starmie, lvl 65 Barbarnacle.
Now onto the champion.  Once back in the main chamber the huge double doors opened up.  I entered the Radiant Chamber and we greeted by the famous star Diantha: lvl 64 Hawlucha, lvl 65 Tyrantrum, lvl 66 Goodra, lvl 65 Aurorus, lvl 65 Gourgeist, lvl 68 Gardevoir (which can be Mega Evolve).
After defeating her she leads me up even higher into the building into the Hall of Fame.

Oh wow, five days have past and they are actually acknowledging that we save the world.  From Sycamore I got the Honor of Kalos. Then that tall guy said to battle him.
Pokemon Trainer AZ: lvl 60 Torkoal, lvl 60 Lolurk, lvl 60 Sigilyph.
After beating him he talks about how he is now free.  And would you look at that, he loved Pokemon is coming back to him from the sky.  It is so tiny, it is Floette.  So it is just a normal Pokemon, what rubbish, but it is a moving ending.  Fin.

Well now I will be going around trying to get all of the Pokemon that I can gather.  I know that there are still areas that I have yet to visit, so those will be the first place I will go.



No comments:

Post a Comment