Sunday, November 24, 2013

Minish Cap Journal Entry 3

Day 4
This day was another tiring day.  It took a long time to get to the top.  Once I got to the top I had to go down the mountain again to find where the Minish were.  I gave the sword to Melari and he started to work on the sword right away while I went to the mines to gather the next element.
What kind of person makes a mine that is nearly impossible to traverse?  And why do the mine karts go very fast?  I worked my way through this place avoiding holes, spikes and traps.  I had this horrible battle with these Purple Chuchu's.  I don't know how enemies could become more difficult, but they had.  These would turn into huge spike balls when you went nearer to them.  It took a while, but I managed to get rid of them all.
Then came the part where I had to battle Gleerok.  This giant dragon looking thing with a shell over its back.  I used the Cane of Pacci to flip the shell and run over its neck to hit its soft spot.  I did this a couple of times while also trying to not get hit by fire, unsuccessfully.  and I finally took it out after a few times of doing this.
I went back to the Minish and took my fixed sword back, now called the White Sword.  Next up is to travel back to the castle and fuse the elements that I currently have into it.
While I am here I will sleep for the night in a nice warm bed, where it is safe from the wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment