Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Game I Am Playing Next

Sorry everyone.  I know it has been a long while since the last time that I had posted something.  Now remember a while ago that I was asking which game I should play next to finish?  Well I did get one response, and I was actually wanting to play this game and beat it first, so I am going to do that.  The game that I am going to be playing next and recording my progress in is TLOZ The Minish Cap.  I was thinking of just continuing the game from where I was, but since I am not that far into it I am just going to start it over (I don't really remember where I am supposed to go or what to do).  So prepare yourself for my adventure through the world of Hyrule and the Minish world.  What adventure awaits and I take down Vaati and save Hyrule.  Then I am hoping that I have enough money to be able to by A Link Between Worlds on the 22nd.  You know, substitute teaching does not really give you that much money, and this part time job I have takes up the rest of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment