Friday, November 1, 2013

Saving The Pokemon World From Annilation

Geosenge town is just packed full on these Team Flare Grunts.  It looks like I can not going south at all and possibly not into any of the buildings (besides the Pokecenter).  The Grunt in front of the house says something about the entrance to their secret HQ may be in a boulder.  I bet it has to deal with that one from earlier where that Grunt disappeared in front of.  So I headed over there passed the huge stone flower and was challenged by a Grunt with Manectric.  I had Linoone use Surf and toke him out.  Next up was Scrafty so I switched to Talonflame and used Peck two time to finish him off.  Last up was Golbat so I took out my Raichu and used Thunderbolt against him and finished the battle.  I made it up to the rock and there was a door there, and what is this, Serena is coming with me.

Once upon entering the door I hit the switch to descend in the elevator and exit through the door.  The next room is just packed with these guys.  I wonder if I will battle them all?  Well it looks like I do not have to battle any of them.  After talking to all the Grunts and the Scientists I made my way to Lysandre.  All of this chitter chatter about the way things must be and then all of a sudden he starts crying, but why.  Oh no, Pokemon shall no longer exist if he uses this weapon.

Now the ultimate battle with Lysandre.  First to go up against was Mienshao, I tried Strength again him and just about cut him all the way down.  He used Sword Dance, so I chose Slash to take him out.  Up next was Gyarados so I switched to my Raichu and used Thunder to be avoided and just about taken out with an Earthquake.  I tried Thunder once more and took him out.  Then we move onto Pyroar (does Lysandre look like Pyroar, or does Pyroar look like Lysandre?).  I used Surf and was please that he went down.  Finally I became subject to Honchkrow, so I thought I would take out my Raichu for one final attack.  I may have used a little bit of over kill, but you can never be too carefull, with Thunder and took him out.  (I just notice something thunder is the noise caused from lighting, yet electric moves have Thunder in the name, I don't know it is all sorts of confusing).  Finally I beat this fool, this guy is so sad.  What, he is saying there is no hope still after taking him out.

Something about us having to find the legendary Pokemon.  Is it down in the basement?  How did he get it?  Before moving far down the corridor I am challenged by and Admin and a Grunt with a Toxicroak and a Liepard.  I took out my Linoone and Serena took out Meowstic.  I used Strength on Liepard, and she Psychic on Toxicroak and we finished the battle just like that.  Another group, this time with a Manectric and a Mightyena.  I used Strength on the Manectric hurt her only a little bit and got paralyzed in the process.  Serena used Psychic to almost finish the job on her.  I then tried Strenght on Mightyena, but was paralyzed, and Serena finished Manectric with Psychic.  One more try on Mightyena, Serena you Disarming Voice to do a good job and I just about finished him of with Strength.  Serena finished him off with Disarming Voice.  After these goons Shauna shows up behind us and wants to be there for us.  After a very long descent there were another pair of those goons, this time with Houndoom and Scrafty.  I tried out Strength on Scrafty and took him out halfway, she used Fake Out on Houndoom.  Then I did Strength on more time on Scrafty, and she did Disarmy Voice to finish him out and harm Houndoom in the process.  Then she went down and sent out Vaporean.  My next move was a Headbutt and that just about did the job, then she used Muddy Waters and finish it.

Hey, remember that device Shauna got very early in the game, she is using it here to unlock that door.  What is waiting for me on the inside?  Some strange machine.  So it looks like I have four Admins to take out before saving the legendary Pokemon.  First one we have a Liepard, you know I used Strength to take her out.  Then we got a Manectric, so of course I used Strength and Slash to finish the battle.  The next Admin on the left has just a Swalot, since I was starting to run out of Strengths I decided to start using Headbutts.  It took two and a Slash to take this girl out.  Now the Admin on the right started out with a Mightyena.  So I started the battle out with a Headbutt and finished it off with a Slash.  Next up was Houndoom so here I switched to Greninja and used Water Pulse and took him out.  The last Admin had just a Golbat (don't know why the last was just a Golbat).  So I used Headbutt on him and then Slash and finished all of this battling.

Finally I will be able to save the Pokemon.  Wait, what is happening?  The cocoon thingy is hatching.  Woh, it looks so pissed.  Wait, why is it attacking me?  I was just trying to save its life.  Alright, so the key here is to not kill it, so first I started off with a Headbutt and it flinched, then I did another one with the same results.  I think one more Headbutt will be adequate enough to be able to catch it.  I tried one Ultra ball and it kicked two times, but escaped.  I really should have used Capture O-Power.  Oh man, some monstrous attack just about took me out and healed him in the process.  I then tried another Ultra Ball and it only shook once and then it finished off my Linoone.  So I brought out my Blaziken and tried another Ultra Ball and this time it locked up in the ball.  Now I have Yveltal and I must decide on who I should replace in my party.  I decided on replacing Talonflame for now.

What another battle against Lysandre?  This time he looks way different and I never got a chance to revive my Linoone, but somehow all of my Pokemon have full health (somehow we are battling on the sun).  First up was Mienshao, so I used Oblivion Wing and too him out.  Then we have Pyroar again, so I switched to Greninja and used Surf and took him out too.  Then we got Honchkrow so I sent out my Raichu and used Thunderbolt on him.  Last up was Gyarados so I kept my Raichu out and used Thunderbolt.  Woh, it's Mega Gyardos.  Still no real match against my Thunderbolt, I should have used Thunder though cause he took me out with Earthquake.  You know what, flying is immune to Earthquake, so come back out Yveltal.  I used Oblivion Wing and finished the battle.  Has, this guy saw only one vision of people taking things for themselves and not caring about others so that is why he was going to make the world the way he wanted (kind of hypocritical).  What, he still plans on using it even though it hardly has any power left.  The light shoots high into the ground and falls back down into the flower and then sinks into the ground.  Now there is a giant crater in town.  Hey that really tall guy shows up here.  How did he get out of his cell.  I wonder if his Pokemon is a secret legendary anywhere out there?

Now I flew back to Anistar City (after teaching Fly to Yveltal) and and sitting in the Pokecenter.  What adventure awaits me next?  Don't forget to follow, comment and +1.

No comments:

Post a Comment