Tuesday, November 5, 2013

What Happens Next in Pokemon?

I wake up in my room, I have no clue how I got there.  Did I pass out and get dragged back, or was that all just a dream?  I walk down the stairs and my Mom tells me that Professor Sycamore wants to meet me and the Lumiose Station.  I wonder what for.  Stepping outside Shauna is waiting for me.  She wants to trade Pokemon with me.  She had a Fennekin in an egg and I can give her any Pokemon that I have.  So I just gave her one of my extra Gravelers.  Of course she happened to give it an odd nickname.

Of course once I got to Lumiose City on South BLVD I should of taken a right instead of a left since the station is on the East side of North BLVD.  As soon as I entered the station those two weirdos gave me the National Pokedex.  So the reason Sycamore wanted me here was so he could give me a pass to Kiloude City.  Where is that?  Evidently it is a city in the southern part of the Kalos region.  Getting on the train brings me to Kiloude Station.  The kid has a quiz for me.  Royal ladies took a Spritzee with them instead of what?  Perfume, with Max Revive being the prize.

As soon as I exited the station some stranger starts talking to me, and he even knows my name.  Oh, of course, because I was recognized from the parade.  He gives me a Vs. Recorder.  In the third building to the right I learn of a Poke Radar at Sycamore's lab, and I also receive TM91 Flash Cannon.  To the right of this is an item ball with a Nugget inside.  In the house to the left is Ace Trainer Anton: lvl 65 Weazing, lvl 65 Bronzong, lvl 66 Elektross.  In the center of the city is Battle Maison, some place where you can battle.  In the house on the top left I received TM58 Sky Drop.  I then spent some time in the Friend Safari.

No comments:

Post a Comment