Friday, November 15, 2013

Intro to What I Plan on Doing

Hello everyone:
This will be the day that I finally start to play The Legend of Zelda The Minish Cap.  The reason I am calling this the intro is to give you an idea of what I am going to be doing throughout the duration of me playing the game.  While I am playing this game I will be taking notes.  These notes will help me in writing what I am going to be writing.

You see I am going to write a novelization of my play through.  I am going to try to make the story of what is told in the game on paper here for you, plus some feeling.  So when you read this you will feel like you are in the actual world (I hope).  I may put a few images on the page, but not too much to be distracting from the story.

I will be writing this as chapters, traveling will be a chapter and a dungeon will be a chapter on its own too.  I feel like that would be the right way to go about doing this.  So prepare yourselves for the story of a life time.  I don't think I will be getting the first chapter up tonight (in fact I know I wont).  Tomorrow evening probably a better chance, but probably no later than Sunday.


                                                  Thank You Everyone
                                                             VGT

No comments:

Post a Comment