Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day 25 of Borderlands 2 Loot Hunt

Poor Bloodwing.  I remember this part of the game, so so depressing.  Okay, enough of that.  So today's target is to take out the Son of Mothrakk.  He can be found where you had to take out the giant Bloodwing in the Wildlife Reserve.  Since this area is at the very end I ended up with a lot of stacks by the time I made it over there.  There were a couple of spots on the way there that you can't go further unless you clear the area.  As soon as I descended the elevator to go in this area he started his attack.  Now I made a stupid mistake of killing him outside of the arena and I had to do this all over again.  So on the second time I made sure I only shot at him when he was coming at me so he would fall in the arena.  Got him down and picked up the Bone Shredder.

Today's community goal is to take out 750K Bikers.  So you will need to play in Mr. Torgue's DLC in order to achieve this.  Should not be too hard since there are a lot of Bikers out there.


Sigh, still no credit for Day 1.  I will be very upset if because of my not having that entry that I lose on all of the drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment