Saturday, November 2, 2013

Day 22 of Borderlands 2 Loot Hunt

OH IT'S MISTER TORGUE TIME with Tiny Tina.  Today's target is located in the Southern Raceway in Mr. Torgues DLC.  And the name of the target is Motor Momma.  So after fast traveling to the Southern Raceway you can either grab yourself a vehicle and travel down the left side until you can no longer go any further with a vehicle or you can just run.  Once you make it to the gate you have to walk on foot.  I took out my share of the Momma's boys and moved into the arena.  I took out her bike with a few shots, and then I shot her in the face.  She dropped some Teeth and I picked it up to claim the bounty.

Today's community goal is to take out some Feeler Threshers.  80 thousand to be exact.  Just go running to either Caustic Caverns or any where in the Highlands.  Make sure you use your teeth or you wont get any credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment