Saturday, November 2, 2013

Route 18

After exiting the Pokecenter in Anistar city I received a Holo Clip from Sycamore.  He wants to meet up in Couriway Town.  To the right of the route sign is a hidden Poke Ball.  I then went went south and jumped over a little hill to find an item ball with a Hyper Potion.  Hey, it's a wild Gurdurr and I caught it.  Now I ran into a wild Durant and I caught it.  Since Youngster Jayden has his shorts on there is no place that he can't go.  First up was Scolipede, I used Dragon Pulse and then a Body Slam to take him out.  Up next was Pinsir so I brought out Blaziken and used Peck two times to take him out.  What is this?  There is a bush shaking above this Youngster.  Oh no, a Durant attacked me.  Just before the bridge I cut down a bush and walked up that path and a wild Durant jumped out at me again.  Up here is a Wacan Berry then going down the rails is an item ball with a PP Up in it.  Woh, a wild Heatmor and I caught it.  Now a wild Torkoal that I caught.  Down south in the flower fields Lass Sara who is late for something.  First up was Granbull, so I Foul Play to see what it did, about a quarter of the way.  Then I tried Oblivion Wing and finished the job.  Up next Dedenne and again I used Oblivion wing and got her about half way down.  I then tried fould play again and decided to switch to Linoone when she used Thunder on Yveltal and almost took it out.  I then finished the battle with Headbutt.  In the flowers I ran into a Pupitar and just about had it before it decided to hurt itself in its own confusion.  I then found a hidden Honey just below a rock.  Using Rock Smash I was attacked by a Graveler, I used Rock Smash and then he used Self Destruct (what a jerk).  I broke the next rock and got a Star Piece, then I found a hidden Super Potion.  Running underneath the tracks I found an item ball with X Defense in it and Black Belt Yanis.  First up was Sawk, I tried Rock Smash and then was taken out by Low Sweep, so then I tried my paralyzed Yveltal and used Fly to take him out.  Next up was Pangaroo, since Yveltal was just about out I decided to switch to Blaziken and used Peck two times to finish the battle.

I then ran into the cave and ran into a Sandslash and caught him on the first try.  Then I found an item ball with a Dragon Scale in it.  To the top was a hidden Normal Gem.  Since I was unsure of what way to go I ran up the stairs and in doing so I ran into Hiker Orestes with a Stunfisk.  I used Extrasensory and then was taken out with Thunder Bolt.  So I sent out Blaziken and used Peck then Sky Uppercut to finish the battle.  In the house is Psychic Inver and a inverted battle, where super effective moves are no longer super effective and the opposite for weak moves.  Up first was Bisharp so I used Headbutt and Strength (both super effective moves) and took him out.  Next up was Gourgeist so I switched to Greninja and used Surf then Water Pulse to take her out.  Last up was Emolga, so I sent out Yveltal and used Oblivion Wing and then Foul Play to finish the fight.  For winning I got a Rindo Berry.  Exiting out on the bridge wasBattle Girl Justine with Mienshao so then I just used Peck two times and took her out.  Running down the tracks I ran into Sky Trainder Jeremy with a Nujask up first.  I may have over done it with Oblivion Wing, but I took him out with it.  Next up was Flygon, so again I used oblivion wing and took him out.  Last up was Drifblim so I used Foul Play and finished the fight.  Then I ran to the right and found an item ball with Max Ether.  In the cave here is an item ball with Brick Break in it.  Back outside I found another Pupitar and caught it this time.

Now let's venture into Terminus Cave and see what awaits.  Breaking the first boulder to the right I got a Pearl.  After breaking the one to the left of the cart another Graveler came at me and I would have thrown a quick ball if I had one, but the thing used Self-Destruct again.  Another one just to the right of this one has another Graveler, hopefully it wont blow itself up.  I knew that was asking for too much, it went and Self-Destructed again.  The rock to the right of the cart had an Ether under it.  Going to the right now I broke another rock with Soft Sand under that one.  Then I went down some stairs and ran down.  I checked the right side first and found an item ball with a Star Piece in it.  Going to the left and over some jumps I found a Hidden Dusk ball by a rock on the left.  Then I ran up the slope and a Ariados swooped down from the cieling and I caught it.  Just above the bridge I found a hidden Hyper Potion.  After crossing the bridge I ran into Worker Narek with two Gravelers.  I used Water Pulse to bring then down to their knees.  Last up was Golem and once again I used Water Pulse to finish the job.  Then I went down and to the left to find a Pearl under a rock and an item ball with a Heat Rock in it.  I ran back up and started over the bridge to the right and ran into Hiker Aaron (wasn't there an Aaron already) with a Rhydon.  I then used Surf and finished the fight before he would have been able to say turtle.  Rounding the corner another Ariados comes at me.  Then I went down and North to run into Worker Dimitri with an Octillary.  So I switched to Raichu and used Thunderbolt and took him out.  I then broke a rock and found a hidden Moon Stone.  Another set of stairs and I ran into Battle Girl Andrea with a Throh so I switched to Blaziken and used Peck two times.  Then she sent out Conkeldurr and used Peck and Sky Uppercut to finish the battle.  Breaking the boulder above here was another Graveler, so I tried water pulse to hope he had Sturdy, but then he became confused and was hurt in its own confusion and took himself out.  Then following the path I found a hidden Iron.  Down was an item ball with a Dusk Stone in it.  Hey, I finally caught a Graveler.  I then went up broke through the rock and went up and ran into Black Belt Gunnar with a Toxicroak.  I used Extrasensory and he went down, up next was Sawk and then the same thing happened.  I then followed the little path and found an item ball with X Attack.  Then back by Gunnar I went the the left and ran into Black Belt Ricardo with a Hariyama.  I used Extrasensory and then Pound to take him out.  Further South and up a slant I found a hidden Dire Hit.  Running down by the cart I found an item ball with Shadow Ball in it and a hidden Max Potion right by it.  After traveling down here I went back up above Gunnar and traveled the ledge up there taking out rocks and Graveler's along the way.  After the second rock was Battle Girl Hailey with a Medicham so I used Surf and took her out.  Up next was Hawlucha and I used Extrasensory and finished the fight.  I then went down the slide and up to find an item ball with an Elixir in it.  I then went far right and down to find an item ball with Full heal in it.  Back up where I found the hidden Dire Hit are Rangers Fern and Lee with Nidoking and Nidoqueen.  So I used Surf and took them booth out.  Oh no, an Ariado swooped down at me.  I found an item ball with Iron Plate to the left.  To the right was a stairwell going up finally.  Going up was Worker Yusif with Probopass, I used surf and took him out.  I went back and broke the first rock and got a Heart Scale and the third one gave me a Revive.  I then followed the ledge to the right and found a hidden Max Repel and an item ball with a Reaper Cloth.  Are you kidding me?  I walked all of this way through this stupid cave to be told by this guy that I cannot go any further unless I am as strong as the Champion.  That is ridiculous.

Finally I made it into Couriway Town and found a hidden Pretty Wing just in front of the Pokecenter.  Now in the Pokecenter I just got down resting up my Pokemon and visiting the Pokemart.  What will tomorrow bring, what is going to happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment