Thursday, October 31, 2013

Taking on Team Flare

I walked in and talked to the waiter to see what I could find out.  Jerk told me to get out and challenged me to a battle.  This Grunt had a Scrafty, so I used Headbutt to make him flinch so I could use it once again, and the same thing happened again until he passed out.  After I beat him he was worried that I would find out the password to the hidden door in the cafe and he said it "open sesame".  This guy is a fool.  I then walked to the back of the cafe and found out today's special is SCRAM-ble (wonder what that is).  Oh well I was challenged by another Grunt.  She sent out a Liepard and I used Headbutt and made her flinch.  Then I used Slash to finish her out.  She tells me that there's a hidden door to Lysandre Labs.  Hey look, the cabinet behind her has a secret passage behind it.

This door entered Lysandre Labs.  And looks at that it is the man himself, Lysandre.  He then Challenged me and first sent out a Mienfoo.  I used Rock Smash on him and then was taken out with a High Jump Kick.  So I switched to Talonflame and used Peck to take him out.  His next move was sending out Gyarados, so then I sent out Raichu and used Thunder to take him out after I revived my Linoone.  Third up was Pyroar so I switched to Greninja and blasted him away with Water Pulse.  Finally we get to Murkrow, so I again brought my Raichu out and finished the battle with Thunderbolt.  After beating me he tells me that he had planned to save everyone but the world was just too vast and too full of fools.  So then the only way he could save the world was to take it all for himself.  I have to stop the ultimate weapon, but in order to do so I have to explore the lab.  So I need to find an elevator key in order to move on.

Well, it looks like the only way to go is to the left.  So I spun out of control and went up to run into a Grunt with a Swalot.  I used Headbutt twice than Slash to take her out.  Look like the only way to go is to step in the teleport.  This brings me in front of Aliana (the one from the power plant).  She takes me on with Mightyena so I used Headbutt two times and Slash to take her out.  Next up was Druddigon with a Headbutt and a Rock Smash I figured to change Pokemon, so I switched to Sligoo and used Dragon Pulse and took her out (just barely).  Dang she did not have a key, so useless of a person.  Which one to step on?  I chose the left and and went up.  Moving up some more I ran into a Grunt with a Swalot.  Two Headbutts and then Liepard was sent out.  This one only took one Headbutt to be taken out.  Let's see what is on the other side of this door.  It's those two people in them masks.  They are looking for that giant of a man that I saw outside of Lumiose City, seems like Team Flare is also trying to find him.  Oh, nice after buy a whole bunch of Revives they give me some.  Back out I spin to the right and then down.  Then I went through the door on the left and ran into another Grunt that was so nice that she just gave me TM12 Taunt.  There was also an item ball with Revive in it.  So heading back to the right I am challenged by a Grunt with a Liepard.  I had Linoone use Headbutt to take him out and then we moved onto Mightyena.  I was running low on Headbutt so I used Rock Smash and just about took him out.  One more Rock Smash took him out.  Heading to the right some more is another Grunt with Houndoom.  I used Rock smash on him twice to take him out and then he threw Toxicroak out at me.  I switched to Talonflame and used Peck to finish the battle.  I made the mistake of going down and ended up going back a ways.  After I made my way back I then continued on to the right.  After a lot of dizzying spins I finally stopped and became challenged by another Grunt with a Manectric.  I used Strength and ended up taking her out to bring out Scrafty.  I then used Rock Smash two times and Slash to take her out.

In the room north of the Grunt looks to be occupied by two people.  Sorry I did not mean to intrude, but I think it is time for another battle with you too.  How rude, I remember who they are, but they don't remember me.  I shall take out Celosia first with her Manectric.  One Strength to take her out.  Up next was Drapion, oh my what an ugly beast.  First thing I did was cure my Linoone of Paralysis and then tried Strength out to very much too luck.  I figured then after getting hit once and almost dyeing that I should switch to Talonflame and used Fly.  I only got him to about half way down with that so then I tried Flame Charge and didn't do much better.  One more Fly and I finished the fight.  Oh now Bryony challenged me (no time to rest up my Pokemon).  First up was Liepard, dang thing used Sucker Punch and took me out so then I took out Blaziken and used Sky Uppercut to show her who's boss.  I kept my Blaziken out, used revive on Linoone and finished the battle with Sky Uppercut.  Since beating them they tell me everything they know.  They have been using the energy to get everything prepared for activating the ultimate weapon.  And they need energy absorbed from Pokemon to power the device.  The stones on Route 10 are graves of Pokemon.  Now I have to go down one of those paths back out that door.  I took the left one and made my way around to a teleporter and found an item ball with Black Glasses.  Above is a Grunt with Mightyena after using Rock Smash two time he went down.  Next up was Toxicroak so I switched to Blaziken and finished the battle with Sky Uppercut.  In the teleporter and through the next door.

In there I found an item ball with a Rare Candy, yay.  Okay, so I was here already.  Now I must work my way back to over there.  Alright back to the area south of the door where I beat those two, I took the right path this time and entered a teleporter and got the item ball that I kept seeing, in it was a Hyper Potion.  Teleporting back I went down the left one and circled around back to the teleporter.  So then I went down the right one after that.  Running to the right (left is the entrance) I ran into another Grunt with a Golbat this time.  I used Strength and then Slash to take him out.  Stepping into this teleport leads me to another Grunt with a Toxicroak.  I switched to Blaziken and used Peck to take her out.  Next up was Liepard and one Sky Uppercut later the battle was finished.

I headed right towards the next door (can't go up and down circles back around).  In here I am challenged by Mable and up first was Houndoom.  I tried out Strength and ended up taking her out.  Up next was Weavile so then I switched to Talonflame and used Flame Charge to quickly finish the battle.  Nice she gives me the Elevator Key, it is about time.  So then I made my way towards the entrance and went into the elevator.

After a jog to the left I meet up with my pall Lysandre and some the Giant.  Sound like he has something to say.  This man is old, from the war it sounds.  His goal was to bring his beloved Pokemon back that was lost during the war and he did.  Since he could not forgive mankind he turned this machine that gave life into the ultimate weapon.  He ended the war.  The Pokemon that he brought back left him because it must have known that he took lives of many to bring it back.  He tells me to get the key back.  Lysandre headed towards his office.  So I headed back to the elevator and went down another level.

Now who is this new figure?  I guess I have to battle him and the decision of will be left on if I beat him or not.  Sound like a creep, wanting to do research on me.  Xerosic is his name and taking him out is my game.  First up was Crobat I used Strength and got him down to about half HP, so then I used Strength one more time to take him out.  Next up was Malamar, I tried out Strength on him and found it to do pretty good, but dang one of his moves was super effective on me.  So then I decided it may be safer to bring out Greninja, nope totally wrong, it is not a good idea to switch while he is using that move.  So I tried out Surf and a good thing that took him out.  Ok, so I must push one of the buttons, but I don't know which one is the one not to eliminate all of the humans.  I guess the blue button was the correct one, but this jerk said that he is still going to activate the ultimate weapon (I wonder why this is not capitalized, isn't it the name of the weapon?).

Oh man, that things looks very dangerous.  Hopefully they miscalculated and it doesn't work.  Oh no, the weapon is reborn (I guess it is supposed to just plop down and look dead).  Since this guy keeps mentioning Geosenge Town I shall Fly there and figure out what is what.


Join me next time as I try to take this thing out.
Don't forget to +1, follow and comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment