Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Anistar City

So like all cities the most important thing is to try and find the Pokecenter first because you have to rest those very tired Pokemon of yours.  About ten stops into the city I get stopped very rudely.  She told me that there is a person here that knows about legendary Pokemon and she gave me some Repeat Balls.  Now I made it to the Pokecenter and gave my Pokemon a rest.  Over in his corner was Mr. Bonding with the Exp. Point Power, could be useful.  There is a hex maniac on the right side with the move Flamethrower for you.  If I come back tomorrow during a different time of day I will get another TM.  Looks like the guy on the right at the mart has TM's and the guy on the left hast the normal stuff.  The person in front of the center can read the memories of your Pokemon.  To the right of the clothing store is a hidden Super Repel.  In the house on the right I received the move Hidden Power.  I changed my look in the clothing store.  In the house just above here must be the expert on the Legendary Pokemon.  He talks about Yveltal, it spread its wings and made people and Pokemon fall before it left into an unknown location.  In the house right about here is a lonely old man who want one of your Pokemon level 5 or under, so I went back and gave him a Pikachu.  North of the Gym on the bridge is a hidden Pretty Wing.

Finally at the gym I run into Serena.  First up was Meowstic, so I tried extrasensory on it, but that was not very effective.  Next I tried Pound then I tried Water Pulse to take it out.  Second Pokemon up was Chesnaught so I sent out Blaziken and used Balze Kick.  Then we move onto Vaporean so I switched to Raichu and used Thunderbolt.  Third up was Absol so I brought Blaziken back out and used Sky Uppercut to finish the battle.  Nice she healed my Pokemon up after I beat her.

Now time for the Gym.  This one is a Psychic gym with Psychic type Pokemon.  Woh this gym is crazy.  After stepping on the rune on the floor the walls just disappeared and a path opened up forwards.  This is one giant sphere puzzle.  After running up, left and up I ran into Psychich Paschal with an Exeggutor.  Ok, I will use my Blaze Kick to take it out. Once I made it to the end there was a tile that was yellow, so I stepped onto this and was teleported to a green path where I must go right now.  I must go up to continue right and step into the next yellow tile.  Now I am on another blue path, walking towards the screen (which is a little bit more difficult) and walking down the left side I made it to another tile and another green path.  So this one is making it look like the spheres are getting smaller and smaller because I am now below the entrance of the Gym.  Stepping on the next tile brings me to another blue path.  Here I stayed all the way to the left and ran into Psychic Harry with Medicham.  I used my Sky Uppercut to be told it was not very effective (tell that to the near unconscious Medicahm).  I then took it out with Peck.  Now I made it to the bottom.  Left or right, which way to go?  Looks like left is a dead end, so I must go right to another tile.  Onto a very short green path onto another tile that leads to a magenta color we could say.  On this path I went up ran into Psychic Arthur with a Reuniclus.  Again my Sky Uppercut was not very effective (dang Psychic move just about take me out).  I used another one to take him out to move onto the tile.  Another green path, up north is nothing but Hex Maniac Arachna with a Jynx.  I used Flame Charge and bam she went down.  Back down and to the left we have Hex Maniac Melanie with a Gardevoir.  So I first used Flame Charge and then finished her off with Peck.  Stepping on the tile we make it to another magenta path.  Nothing to the right so going up we run into the Gym Leader.

Woh, she can float.  Well she is Gym Leader Olympia.  First Pokemon on the roaster was Sigilyph so I switched out to Raichu and used Thunderbolt to take her out.  I kept my Pikachu and once again used Thunderbolt to put her down.  Since it has been a while for my Linoone to see action I took him out.  I used Headbutt and took only about an eight of her HP.  So I next tried Rock Smash and did even worse.  Oh hey Reflect wore off so I tried Headbutt again and it worked much better this time.  One more time and dang, she used a Hyper Potion.  So I used Headbutt two more times to finish the battle or I would think if she didn't use another Hyper Potion.  Finally two more Headbutts and she went down.  Very nice I got the Psychic Badge, now Pokemon level 90 or below must obey me and I got the move Calm Mind.  After listening to her gibberish she finally transported me to the entrance.  Now what to do?

Oh hey it is Serena saying she will challenge me daily once I am completed, the neighborly thing to do.  And another Holoclip, this one is from Lysandre.  I knew it he is part of Team Flare.  They are going to revive the ultimate weapon to eliminate everyone who isn't in their group, and to return the world to a beautiful, natural state.  What a pretentious fool.  Now we must look for their lair.  Where should we start?  Maybe where we first met him in Lumiose city.  But wait, there are two members of Team Flare just to the right of the gym.  These two kind of reinforce where to go.  Lumiose City.

Before I end the day I must see what is on the other side of the bridge.  Woh, would you look at that.  Is that a giant stone?  How was this thing ever constructed?  Oh hey a hidden Sun Stone just to the right of it.  I don't get how this works as a Sun Dial.

Join me next time as I search in the dreaded Lumiose City for the cafe where I first met Lysandre.  What will I find there (after I finally find it), and what will become of Team Flare, or me?
Don't forget to follow, +1 and comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment