Sunday, October 20, 2013

Shalour City

My first stop, like in any town or city was to the Pokecenter.  Here I healed my Pokemon, got a new O-Power call Critical Power and bought some more Great Balls.  I then went to the house the right and received Eviolite for showing the researcher my Pokedex.  To the right there is a Hiker looking for something so he is blocking the steps, and then there is the exit to Route 12 that I did not go into.  The housed on the left side of the Pokecenter had a Soothe Bell, and some Stardusts.  When I went up towards the middle steps my friends popped up saying to go to the tower to see the guru.  But first let's travel the city.  I went to the left and traded a Sitrus Bery for a Lebba Berry in the house and found a X SP. ATK on the other side of the bench my the Gym.  Nothing too important on the right side, just a guy and a house.


Now I am on my way to the tower.  One of my friends comes up and found an Intriguing Stone so he gives it to me.  Would you look at that, the Tower of Mastery is so huge.  I found a Stardust buy a rock on coast before heading down there.

I did not know this, but I guess item balls float in the air, found one right of door with Max Ether.  Look at that thing just to the left of the big rock, it is in the air.  On the other side of the door I found a Max Repel Hiding out.

What is in this doorway?  Let's find out.  It is the Mega Evolution guru.
 He asked about the Intriguing Stone and I tried to not take credit for not finding, but Tierno would have none of that.  Turned out it was just an ordinary rock.  It also turns out that Korrina is the guru's granddaughter, I never expected that.

I finally get to learn some more about Mega Evolution.  It is an Evolution that transcends all other Evolution.  It is a transformation of Pokemon that were thought to be unable to evolve any further.  Not all Pokemon have a Mega Evolution.  It is different since it ends after a certain amount of time, it is a temporary Evolution.  Still not much known about it.  Need two items, a Mega Stone for the Pokemon and a Mega Ring for the Trainer.  Since he only has one Mega Ring so we must decide who is going to get it.  I think I really deserve it.

Looks like me and Serena are going to battle for it.  She sent out Meowstic, I used Water Gun, then Skull Bash.  Her next Pokemon was Quilladin, so I switched out to talonflame and used Flame Charge, then Peck.  Last was Absol, I used Razor Wind then tackle to take it out.

Now I must battle Korrina to get the Mega Ring.  This Gym is full of Fighting Pokemon.  First up is Roller Skater Shun.  He chose Pancham, I used Water Gun Twice.  Next up was Throh, so I changed to Blaziken and used Peck two times.  Last was Machoke and I used Peck twice.  Next battle was against Roller Skater Rolanda.  First up was Sawk, I used Aqua Tail then he used Counter and took me out. So I switched to Blaziken and used Cut.  Up next was Hariyama,  and I used Peck two times to take it out.  Then I ran into Roller Skater Kate.  First up was Meditite, so used Peck.  Next up was Meinfoo, and again I used Peck.  Last battle before the leader was Roller Skater Dash with Heracross.  I used Peck and that was it.

Now I finally get to go to the Gym Leader.  Now the last times that we bumped into each other she had Lucario's, is it going to be the same here?  Nope Gym Leader Korrina for some reason does not have one Lucario.  First up was Mienfoo and I used Peck.  Next up was Machoke, so I used Peck, then tackle, dang she used Hyper Poiton, so I used Peck again to take it out.  Last up was Hawlucha, so I switched to Pikachu and used Thunderbolt, then Quick Attack.  Dang it not another Hyper Potion, so I used Thunderbolt again.  Yay I got the Badge. And I still don't get the Mega Ring.  Now I have to go to the top of the Tower of Mastery.

So now back in the Tower of Mastery.  I Found out in first room that the guru's real name is Gurkinn.  In the third room I got the move Low Sweep.

Finally I made it to the top and sweet, I got my Mega Ring that just happens to fit on my wrist.  Hey it looks like Lucario wants to battle for me, and he has Lucarionite.  So I am to have a Lucario vs Lucario battle.  I used Mega Evolvolution and used Power Up Punch two times to take her out.  Hey it looks like Lucario finally knows whose boss, but I must choose a Pokemon to send to the PC.  I think since I have two water Pokemon that I would send Blastoise.

Now I am in the Pokecenter waiting to head east on Route 12.  Come join me on my quest to the top.
Don't forget to +1, comment and follow.

2 comments:

  1. When i battle lucario VS lucario i used Power Up punch once and he is gone. Still great to read these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I was just unlucky. I actually almost lost because she did the same thing and caused the same about of damage to me.

    ReplyDelete