Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Another day in the world of Pokemon.

At the end of the day yesterday I had stopped inside of the Pokemon day care on route 7 just after the bridge.  So this is where I pick up today.  Since I do not have both sexes of any of the Pokemon I figured I would not drop any off, now hopefully I didn't miss getting an egg from the counter lady since I did not talk to her.

I stepped outside to view the beautiful day and started to walk around in the grass and flowers.  A wild Illumise attacked me, I seemed to have a little more trouble taking this one down than that trained one I had yesterday.  After walking around in the grass for a while I went back to the Pokecenter and then went on the West side of Route 6 through the long grass.  Before I even got to the grass I had a two-on-two battle against the Poke Fan Family Jan & Erin, they had two Frufrous', one was a male and a female (blue and pink).  Dispensed them quickly after I switched to my Combusken.

I walked around into the grass some, not a lot of Pokemon popping out at me, but some did and eventually my Zigzagoon evolved into Linoone at level 20 (a badger?).  Then there were two more trainers that I found the first was Youngster Tyler on far bottom left he had a Venipede, took it out with one headbutt, then a Scraggy with a one hit peck.  The second was Backpacker Roderick all the way on the bottom, with just a little Bunnelby.  I did a little more walking around and ran into a Kecleon and caught it.

Then I figured I should get going, so I stopped at the Pokecenter one last time and worked on the berry farm some.  After the berry farm I went back to area around daycare, ran into a Ducklett, Roselia, Volbeat, and a Spritzee, these I caught.  I also ran into a Smeargle, which I accidently killed one one tackle, and or horde of Roselia and then Hoppips, since the Hoppips were all at level 7 I don't think there was any chance of me catching one.  I will have to go back some time in the future with a weaker Pokemon and catch the ones that I missed.

Still on Route 7 there is a Battle Chateau, I walked in and received the title of Baron.  Turns out the more people that you battle that have royal titles the better chance it is to move up.  So I walked around to the right and battled Baron Herisson with a Horsea. Then moved onto Baron Denis with a Riolu.  Next was Baroness Maryline she had a Ladyba.  After her was Baroness Maelys and she thought she could take me on with a Spoink. Continuing on I ran into Baroness Estelle with a  Hoppip.  Second to last was Baron Moray he flew right into the grave with a Fletchling.  And last was Baron Lyon who psychotically lost with Ralts, fool tried to use teleport.  I was going to do a Write of invitation so more people would be there the next time, but it cost a sickly 50,000, that is ridiculous.  Just I was leaving they gave me the title of Viscount.

I was walking on the bottom of the path just about to pick up an item when all of a sudden my friends though it would be cool to do a team battle, me and Shauna VS Tierno and Trevor.  Their first two was Pikachu and Corphish.  Corphish was the only one that the one had, so after he went down it was just Pikachu and then Fabebe after him.  After this battle I went back and challenged Artist Pierre, and of course like all of the other artists he had a Smeargle.

Since they said we were heading to Abrette Town I bypassed the cave and went south and ran around in the grass down there for a bit.  I ran into a Croagunk and caught it.  Then I found out there was another cave.  Zubat Roost it is called, thankfully someone near the entrance to rest up my Pokemon.  I would have to say this was probably the shortest cave I have ever been in.  Only about twenty steps before I made it out to Route 8.  I walked down the steps and got my Pokedex powered up so now it can show more Pokemon.

I headed south not knowing if it was the right way or not.  I ran into; Inkay, and Drifloon and caught both of them. There there was a Rising Star Paulette with an Axew, and a Rising Star Rhys with Pancham, Skiddo, and Goldeen. I walked down and found I could go no further and leaped across some rock and found a leaf stone.  I went back up a little more and found a possible way to get across and made it all the way down to the botter.  At this point I was hoping I was going the right way, and then I made it to Abrette Town.

So I stopped at the Pokecenter, traded a Pokeball for a Dive ball, got Rock Smash and then I went into the Fossil Lab where they then tell me that I must go to Glittering Cave to find out more of what I want to learn.
Next time, will I find out what I have traveled so far to figure out, will I receive a fossil?
Here is my roster and where I am at with them so far.

If you like what I am doing so far leave a comment.  If you have any suggestion, like saying what the Pokedex entry is for a Pokemon when I catch it, leave a comment.  And don't forget to follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment