Saturday, October 26, 2013

Route 15 And Its Surprises

Now I am head West towards Dendemille Town on Route 15.  This route looks gorgeus with the leaves strewn about like that.  First thing I did was head south and out of the leaves (some how) popped up Pokemon Ranger Silas, kind of spooked me.  First up was Quagsire, so I used Thunderbolt on her, but it didn't work so I switched to Blaziken and used Double Kick foolow up with Cut.  Next up was Beartic and I did Blaze Kick and took him out.  After him is a pile of leaves with an item ball hidden in them containing Revive.  On my way back up I ran into a horde of Murkrow, I just used Discharge cause there would have been no way of me catching one.  Then I ran into a wild Foongus and caught it.  To the right is a Leppa Berry tree and a hidden Antidote just to the left of the tree.  Only way to go is south, oh man it's Pokemon Ranger Dean hiding in the leaves.  First up was Watchog, I used Thunderbolt on him and then out cam Swoobat.  On this fool I used Discharge and then made Seadra come out.  Used Thunderbolt to finish the battle.  Oh hey a wild Watchog now, and guess what, I caught it.  I went back left to be challenged by Hex Maniac Luna with her Chimecho.  I used Quick Attack then switched to Blaziken cause Raichu just about died from Psywave.  I then used Double kick and took her out.  Oh hey a wild Skorupi and I caught it.  Oh man, now a horde of Klefki, hey I was able to catch one.  Dang, back to the right is Pokemon Ranger Keith with a Gabite.  I switched to Blaziken and used Double Kick, then Cut to take him out.  Just south of him is Pokemon Ranger Pedro with a Vileplume.  I switched to Talonflame and used Flame Charge, then Peck to take him out.  Right behind him is a hidden item ball with Dire hit.

Instead of crossing the bridge I used surf and headed North.  I ran into a Lombre and caught it.  On little land to the left is an item ball with PP Up.  I used the Good Rod and caught a Basculin.  On left side of stream is a hidden Tiny Mushroom.  Oh hey, I remember Floatzel, Let me try to catch it, look at that I did.  Back down and over the bridge.  First I cut down south through the grass and went a far way left for an item ball with Full Heal in it.  Back to the bridge, just to the left is a cracked wall with a Protein behind it.  Then I ran into Mysterious Sisters Rune & Rime with Drifblim and Floette.  I was about to use Discharge, but noticed it would have hit my Greninja so I did no.  Instead I used Thunderbolt on Drifblim and Extrasensory on Floette.  Driflblim went down and Floette was only able to take one more Thunderbolt.  Once I crossed the second bridge I receive a holo clip from Lysandre talking about Mega Evolution a little more.  I used Surf to head south and found a hidden Pretty Wing.  Back up just to the right of the sign is a cracked wall, behind it is Macho Brace.  Oh man a wild Liepard (for some reason its first reminds me of the outfit Jim Carrey wore in that Batman movie) and I caught it.  Down south is Fairy Tale Girl Mahalyn with Dedenne.  I used Quick Attack, then she switched her out for Aromatisse.  I used Thunder and took her out.  Back again with Dedenne, finished it with two more Quick Attacks.  Then I went right and cut back up to venture into that rubble of a building, but first I was challenged by Hex Maniac Carrie with Litwick.  I used Thunderbolt on it and made Duosion come out.  One more Thunderbolt to finish the battle.  On the roof is a hidden X Defense.  There is another hidden item up there there I cannot find.

Going down the stairs I made my way into the Lost Hotel.  First guy called me a punk when he was Puck Guy Sid.  First up was Scrafty, I switched to Greninja and used Water Pulse two times.  Next up was Pawnaird so I switched to Blaziken and used Sky Uppercut.  Last was Sharpedo so I switched back to Raichu and used Thunderbolt to finish the battle.  Straight down is Punk Girl Jeanne with Seviper up first.  I switched to Talonflame and used Peck three times.  Next up was Arbok, again I used Peck, but it doesn't work well, then I tried Flame Charge and finished her off with Peck.  Behind her was an item ball with a Smoke Ball in it.  Back in the middle was a hall to the left, so I went down that way and ran into Punk Couple Zoya and Asa with Pangaroo and Garbodor.  I tried Flame Charge on Garbodor and Extrasensory on Pangaroo.  Extrasensory does not work, so I switched out Greninja with Blaziken and took out Garbodor with another Flame Charge.  I then used another Flame Charge of Pangaroo and a Sky Uppercut to take him out.  To the left is a Dusk Ball in the garbage can and just above that is the boss of the Punk kids (they evidently like my style).  The Boss taught me the cosmic flip trick for skating.  Woh, a wild Klefki (surprised me).  To the right of here is a cracked wall with Snarl behind it and just to the right of that area is a Twisted Spoon.  Oh my goodness, and Electrode just appeared, dang I should have tried a Quick Ball before it Self Destructed itself.  Now a Pawniard showed up and I caught it.  Now a Magneton and I caught it.  Alright another Electrode, I threw a Quick Ball and caught it.

I have now made it to Dendemille Town (that item alluded me, must figure out how to make it onto the cliff ledge).  I walked a few steps and was welcomed by snow, and the Professor and Dexio.  He talked a little bit about the legendary Pokemon Yvetal.

No comments:

Post a Comment