Saturday, October 26, 2013

Sight Seeing in Laverre City

As soon as I entered Laverre City I talked to a little kid that gave me Torment.  Right next to him was a hidden Tiny Mushroom.  In this house Gaddy has a scintillating story for me.  Would I like to hear?  Ok.  These little sentences don't seem like scintillating stories to me.  Oh well at least I did not have to tip him.  Right next door is a clothing shop?  I wonder if there is something worth for me to purchase this time?  Only the shirt and accessory I changed.   I really want a different hat.  I guess I will have to see what they have tomorrow.  Going in between the two buildings I found an item ball with Ether in it.  I used the Good Rod in the water right behind the item ball and caught a Poliwhirl.  It is that Hex girl again, she says an Ability called Pixilate can turn Normal moves into Fairy moves.  That is kind of cool.  I stopped in the Pokecenter and rested my Pokemon.  Mr. Bonding was facing his corner again, and this time he gave me Encounter Power.  I used Bargain Power over at the Pokemart and bought some balls, potions and paralyze heals.  The guy to the right of the Center wants to see a tiny Pokemon, so I withdrew my Scatterbug and showed him.  He gave me a Poke Doll.  To the right of here is Route 15, so back towards the city.  So I switched my Lapras out for Goomy, let's see what a Dragon Pokemon can bring to my team.  Some guy in the house right North of the Pokecenter will teach your Pokemon Pledge moves if you have had them for a long time (or just one of the starters).  Not quite sure what moves to get rid of to do this for my Greninja and Blaziken.  Should I even do it?  Let's bypass the Gym for now (which is built into a giant tree) and find a hidden Ultra Ball just below the steps.  Hey look another Hex girl, she gave me Gengarite (now I just need to get a Gengar).  In the house just above here I received the Effort Ribbon.  The Hex girl in the next house can tell you what Pokemon you had during a Gym Battle.  Hmm, going all the way right now there is a person that wants to see a tall Pokemon, I showed her an Onix and got a Poke Doll.   Another one of those Cafe's where you have to spend money to sit down just above her.
To the North now is the Poke Ball Factory with a Grunt standing out front, since I don't want to deal with them right now let's head back to the gym.  Interesting, you must teleport to a new destination by stepping on yellow pads.  So I stepped on the right one and came to a room with one on top and one to the right, so I went to the one on top.  This one sent me to a room with Furisode Girl Kali.  First up was Dedenne, I tried out Extrasensory and did alright.  She then switched to Azumarill, so I just did the same thing by using Extrasensory again, and again, then Pound to take her out.  Back to Dedenne again, I just used Pound to finish her out.  So up or left?  I chose left and went to a room with Furisode Girl Linnea and her Aromatisse.  I used my Extrasensory then had to switch out to Linoone because Greninja became infatuated with her.  Then I used Headbutt two times to finish the battle.  Now left or up?  I chose to go up and made it into the bathroom.  Now bottom or left?  I chose to go left, dang the first room that I went to.  So I teleported back and went right instead.  Only one way to go in this room and I run into Furisode Girl Blossom.  First up was Klefki and my first move was Extrasensory, not very effective, so I switched to Raichu and used Thunderbolt to take it out.  Next up was Kirlia and again I used Thunderbolt.  Last up was Granbull and once again I used Thunderbolt.  Now should I go up or right?  I chose right and ran into Furisode Girl Katherine with a Slurpuff.  I used Extrasensory, then switched to Raichu and used Thunderbolt to take her out.
Only one way out of this room which leads me right to Gym Leader Valerie.  First up was Mawile, I tooke her out with Thunder.  Then we got Mr. Mime and tried Thunderbolt, had to then use it two more times to take her out.  Last up was Sylveon, so I used Thunder and then Thunderbolt to take him out, or so I thought until a Hyper Potion was use on him.  So I just used Thunder once more to finish the job.  Yay, I got the Fair Badge, oh and now Pokemon up to level 80 will listen to me and I get the move Dazzling Gleam.
As soon as I exit the gym my two of my friends come up to me.  Shauna and Trevor (hopefully I got them right by now).  So they want to go on a tour of the Poke Ball Factory and want me to join them.  Join me on my next tail as I run around in the Factory.

Don't forget to +1, share the word, follow and comment.  Still waiting on ideas for a different team.

No comments:

Post a Comment