Thursday, October 31, 2013

Day 20 Borderlands 2 Loot Hunt

Oh no not Saturn, I remember this guy was hard to take down in the first and the second play through.  Now I must take him out again.  Oh jeeze.  This guy can be found in the Arid Nexus-Badlands.  I remember the first time I went here and had this eerie feeling that I had been here before.  Then I remembered, this is the very first area of Borderlands.  Oh how great nostalgia is.  So to take him out I fast traveled to the Arid Nexus-Badlands and made my way to the other side of this area.  Taking out Skaggs and Junk Loaders on the way over to build up my stacks so hopefully it will be a quick battle.  Then I made it to the other side and here comes Saturn.  I took a few shots at him with my piston just waiting for him to get a little bit closer.  Then I took out my Creamer and laid waste to him.  I picked up my Morningstart and said see you later.

In this day the community goal is to lay waste to 40k Hyperion Snipers.  I believe there are a few up above Saturn so I travel around up there a bit.

By the way I still have yet to receive credit for day 1.  So annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment