Saturday, October 12, 2013

Castlevania Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate

So right now at this very moment this game is on sale on Amazon for $19.75.  I am trying to figure out if I should buy it or now.  Now I do have the money for this, but is this game really worth it.

Now I never really got into the Castlevania games for the original NES, of course games back then were too hard for me, I wasn't even 3 when we got a NES.
I purchased and played the Lords of Shadows for the 360, and I really liked that game.  Even so much to buy the DLC for it, which I don't do on most games, by the way the DLC helps explain the set up for the next game coming out.

This game is supposed the explain even more and tie the games together.  I do expect to get Lords of Shadow 2 sometime in the future.
I have heard very mixed reviews for this game.  I know they are making an HD release for the xbox and ps3, but those don't really fix the problems of what this game had.

Maybe I should just not pay attention to the bad reviews.  Most of those are from people who were expecting something else when they played this game.  Who knows, even though it is rare, maybe it will fall further in price.  Then I will for surely get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment