Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Travelling down Route 13

On my way out I received a holoclip from Lysandre with his talk on changing the world into a beautiful world.  In the transition tunnel I received Black Sludge, good for Poison types.  I also got my Pokedex updated to have Mountain Kalos Pokedex added to it.
As soon as I exited the tunnel onto Route 13 it was very windy, there was debris flying everywhere and then it just stopped.
The clumps of dirt that are moving around are Pokemon, some follow you and some run away.  First one was Dugtrio, and I accidently took it out with Tackle.  To the right of the stairs there is a rail to slide across with an item ball on the other side with Smooth Rock in it.  Second encounter was with a Trapinch and I caught it.  Ran into another Dugtrio, what the heck, first Quick Attack only took about a third of his health, then another takes him out, so frustrating.  The engineer in the middle says the activity at power plant may be causing Pokemon to be behaving oddly in the badlands.  Alright, I ran into another Dugtrio, maybe a third time is the charm.  What do you know, it is, I used an Ultra Ball to get it just in case.  To the left across some rails there is a hidden PP Up.  After using Rock Smash there is a hidden Hyper Potion and an item ball with Charge Beam.  Back in middle section after before the jump there is a rock that you must smash and behind it is an item ball with Burn Heal.  Woh, I found a Power Plant Pass hidden on the left side, wonder what that would be for?  Finally ran into a wild Gible so I could replace my Japanese one.  I had it on its last strings and tried to catch it twice, then it had the smart idea to use Take Down, idiot, the thing feinted because of that.  In the bottom right of this area is a Flame Plate.  Above that is a hidden X accuracy, to the right of that is a Fire Stone and just about that is Guar Spec..  Last thing I found was a Sun Stone after riding that rail at the bottom that kind of loops around.  So to the left is a Team Flare Grunt, I don't know I think he said he was going to lose in style or something like that.  Anyways he sent out Houndoom first, so I used Water Pulse to bring the next one out which was Golbat.  So I switched to Pikachu and used Thunderbolt.  Wow, he did lose in style

The Power Plant.  After a long walk another Grunt challenges me.  Scraggy was up first, so I used Headbutt then Covet to take him out.  Next up was Croagunk, so I sent out Blaziken and used Double Kick.  In the room to the right there are a lot of people and an item ball with Zap Plate.  I will rescue everyone, except for the first person in the room who snickered at me for being just a kid.  There is another Grunt just after the other one.  (Question, so when you are battling a trainer that is easily identifiable as male or female it used those symbols in their names, but when you battle against lets say a Team Flare Grunt, some of them are very indistinguishable from one to the next, so why are there no symbols there.)  Anyways, first  up was Croagunk I used head smash and that was it for him.  Next was Golbat, so I switched to Pikachu and used Thunderbolt.  As soon as I entered the next room I am attacked by another Grunt with a Mightyena, so I used Headbutt two times to take him out.  Now the jerk is blocking the path to the right.  So I must go all the way to the left a battle who know how many Grutns.  Oh look another Grunt with a Scraggy.  My first move was Rock Smash then I used Headbutt.  Next one up was Golbat, so I switched to Pikachu and used Thunderbolt.  Another Grunt just after this one.  We have a Golbat so I used Headbutt then Covet to take it out.  Next up was Mightyena and I used Headbutt to take him out.  Up to the top we run into another Grunt with just a Swalot.  I used Headbutt two times to take it out.  Another Grunt later we get Liepard where I used Headbutt.  Then we get Swalot, two Headbutts wasn't enough this time, I also had to use Covet.  Last Grunt (I hope) sent out a Croagunk up first, I used Round and that was it.  Next up was Scraggy and I took him out with Water Pulse.  Last up is Liepard, I used Round, then Pound.  Finally after all the Grunts I move onto the big man himself, or just an Admin.  He thought he could take me on with a Houndoom, I just used Surf and that was it for him.  Then we get Aliana from Team Flare, she sent out Mightyana, I used Round two times then Pound to finish these evil guys.  After the battle these two weirdos in masks heal me up and give me Full Restores.  On my way out I stop back in the first room, the jerk gives me Flame Charge, I also got a Magnet.

Finishing up going south on Route 13.  Since it seems you can't go into the other plants from here.  What is this guy a giant?  He is huge.  And what is he talking about plants and eternal life, he makes no sense.  Before heading out I saw a path the the right.  With the first rock smashed I ran into Slugma and caught it.  I also found a hidden Stardust and a Rare Candy in an item ball.

After this long tale I have finally made it back into Lumiose City.  Just sitting out here waiting to walk around and enjoy possibly to full city, unless I need to restore more of it.  What will happen in this city, will I be able to battle a Gym Leader here.  Oh yeah, I think I shall visit my farm and work on my Berries.  Until next time.

Don't forget to +1, follow and Comment.
Oh yeah, I have been capturing extra Pokemon just to use in Wonder Trade and been nicknaming them odd names.  Any suggestions on crazy names let me know.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment