Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Some More Pokemon

So I continued playing Pokemon this morning and must not of had a full charge since I only got about three hours of play this time.
Last time I left off that I was heading North on Route 4.  I ran into one more new wild Pokemon a Ralts.  So I weakened him a bit and captured him.  Then I made it into the city after a few more trainer battles.

So you want to go see the Professor right away, but I did a little detour.  I went into the transportation station to find out that power was out in half the city so transportation was a no go.  Then I went to the Professors lab and worked my way up to the top and talked to everyone I could.  Once I got to the top Professor told me to follow him.  We talked for a little bit and then Shauna showed up.  Then Professor wanted me to battle him, I was not prepared, but I went into it anyways.  The professor had three Pokemon, and guess which kinds they were, the three original starter Pokemon.  So I switched my Pokemon around to have the advantage over him and took him down quickly.  He of course acknowledged me as superior to him and gave me another Pokemon.
 I of course chose Squirtle.  Then the rest of my friends showed up and he told me another reason why he picked us.  He wants to solve the biggest mystery of all, this is Mega Evolution, that is why I got a Blastoisenite with my Squirtle.

I did a little more traveling around the city, got a hair cut and some contacts and changed my eyes to green.  Then I went to the cafe to meet up with Shauna, and we didn't even talk, but it showed two people talking, a movie star and a guy with flaming red hair (I have a hard time remembering their names).  The guy was talking of keeping people beautiful and he would rather destroy the world than let it go ugly.  (Bad guy possibly)?

Then I made my way out onto Route 5 after getting some new Pokeballs.  First pokemon I ran into was Bunnelby, so I captured it to have that one again.  Then I experienced my first horde battle.  This was a horde of Scraggy, let me tell you, unless you have a move that damages all of them, which I don't, it become tedious, especially when they keep lowering all of my stats.  After I got to the last one I threw a ball at it and caught it.  Then there was my first two-on-two battle, not too bad, switched Pokemon to hopefully have a better advantage.  It took a while but I eventually took the twins down.

Since I had some quick balls I decided to use them to test them out.  I don't remember them working so well in previous games, but they worked awesome here.  I caught a Furfrou, Skiddo and an Abra with my last one.  So crazy that I caught an Abra on the first try, never happens.

I then ran into a Gulpin horde, this one was a little easier since they were only at level 5, so I had to actually switch to a weaker pokemon towards the end in hopes of catching one.

While I was traveling Route 5 my Pokemon were evolving like crazy.  First was Torchic, then Froakie, then Fletchling, then Squirtle.  I was so excited when each one of these evolved.  I figured out the secret item on Torchic had to be an item that gave it way more experience than the others, which explains why it is at a much higher level than the rest.

Then my last little bit before I notice the light turning red on my was running into a Doduo and I caught him in a great ball when his HP was halved.  I also battle a few more trainers, that should probably not be trainers, and beat them so easily.

I just realized something.  In the cartoon at the very beginning it states that when you turn ten years old you can become a trainer.  So why are there Preschoolers that are trainers here?  Oh well just a thought.
If anyone wants to be my friend in Pokemon my code is 0731-4921-6227

No comments:

Post a Comment