Saturday, October 19, 2013

Day 8 of Borderlands 2 Loot Hunt

This days target is Sinkhole from The Fridge.

Again I am not this far in my third play through so I had to go back to True Vault Hunter Mode (maybe one of these days I will have to sit and play).  So I fast traveled to The Fridge and took out my longbow and just massacred everyone on the way there.  The only ones that still gave me a problem were the freaks, don't remember what they are called R.O.U.S.E. or something like that.

So I made my way to the top right of the made where this guy shows up.  I had to take care of some Stalkers and was getting very annoyed from the jumping at me and not being hit.  My Stakes were getting really high and my accuracy was just horrible.

Once I got to the corner he started floating around and came at me.  I took a few slag shots at him and he went down.  Then the midget (shorty?) started to attack me.  He went down quick.  Grabbed the Gub (of course it is horrible since it is only level 50, but I needed it).

Today's community goal is taking down 75000 Wormhole Threshers.  So I ran to Caustic Caverns and ran around, while doing that I finished that treasure hunting mission.

After this I wondered if I could take down Terramorphus in the difficulty.  I did, I actually had an easier job of taking him out than when I leveled up past 50 to take care of him the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment