Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Day 18 of Borderlands 2 Loot Hunt

Well shoot I was really hoping to do this one on Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.  Well anyways, today's target is McNally from The Dust.  So all I did was fast traveled to The Dust and jumped into a vehicle.  I then drove over there and ran him over, jumped out and gunned him down.  (Kind of sounds like a bad mafia movie.)  I then picked up the Lady Fist and did it again to get another Lady Fist, just in case the first one was not good enough.

Today's community goal is to take out two million Loaders.  Should not be too hard since there are a lot of them in Ore Chasm, Friendship Goulag, and Opportunity just to name a few.

So no news on my Knuckledragger kill.  I am going to email them once again.  For the fourth time and see if this can get settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment