Friday, October 18, 2013

My Trip to Geosene Town

I left off beginning on Route 10 just north of Cyllage City.  The very first thing that I saw was an Iapapa Berry Tree, so I picked up the berry to add to my collection (I wonder how my berries are doing at the farm?).

All of my battle are going to be starting with Pikachu just so you know.  I entered into the field of yellow flowers and ran into a Snubbul.  I used two Quick Attacks on him then he used Charm, so I thought it would be safe to use another one, but I was wrong, Critical Hit.  I used strength to move the giant rock just above this field and then I took out my Dowsing Machine and worked on finding items.  I ran into a horde of Yanma, I used a quick attack on one, since it did not faint I used Thunder Shock on the rest and used a great ball on this one.  It broke free right away so then used a Net ball and caught it.  Still trying to find item I ran into Electrike, I used two Quick Attacks and almost made him feint on second hit.  I threw a great ball and it broke free right away, then I threw a Luxury Ball and caught it.  Finally found the item I was having trouble finding by a rock in the flower fields, it was revive.  I went into a battle as soon as I turned with a Snubbull I used Slam then he used Charm, so I used quick attack hoping not to fell him, then I threw out a great ball and caught it.  I noticed a huge stone in this area so I looked for a hole and found one to the right, so I navigated the stone around and put it in the hole and found Thunder Wave.  I went back out and in the flowers I ran into Emolga, used quick attack twice then threw a great ball and caught it.  I noticed I was running low on balls so I ran to get more.

Back on the path I ran into Psychic Robert, his Pokemon was Solosis, I used Thunder Shock, then Thunder Bolt since he used Charm on me and that got the job done.  I finally decided to turn on some O-Powers for myself for the first time.  I used Capture Power and Defense Power.  Next battle was Tourist Fumiko, she sent out Skiploom after a Thunder Shock and Quick Attack it went down.  Used the same move set for Axumaril and Dunsparce.  In the next area I saw an item ball on the bottom right, in it was a Mind Plate. Then I ran around the grass for a while ran into a Golett, since Pikachu had no move to hurt it with I switched to Fletchinder, used Ember then threw a Great Ball and caught it.  Next I ran into a Sigilyph, used two Quick Attacks then threw a great ball and caught it.  I found Paralyze Heal with Dowsing Machine and X Accuracy in an item ball.

What, Team Flare is here?  First battle is with Team Flare Grunt, his first Pokemon was Houndour I switched to Frogadier and used Water Pulse.  Next was Golbat, so I went back to Pikachu and used Thunder Bolt and that is all she wrote.  Found a Burn Heal with Dowsing Machine, then I ran into Psychic Sayid.  I only needed to use the move Slam on both Meditite and Kirlia in order to take him out.  Right after the battle I found an item ball with a Thunder Stone.  Going to hold off on using that.  In the next section there was another Team Flare Grunt.  First up was Electrike, I used slam then out came Croagunk, so I  switched to Linoone and used Headbutt.
I thought that I would try out the Prize Money O-Power on the next Team Flare Grunt.  She only had a Gulpin which I took out with a Thunder Shock, then a Thunder Bolt.  To my pleasent surprise I got just about double the money than from the previous battle.  By this time I wwitched starter to Frogadier since Pikachu was running low on PP.  This switch happened at just the perfect time since I ran into a wild Hawlucha.  I used Pound 5 times and threw a Nest Ball, gah so close it escaped.  Then it almost completely healed itself, so I used Pound again another Nest Ball and the I caught it.  Looks like last battle is against Tourist Tomoko.  She used Drifloon on me first, so I used Water Pulse to take it out.  Next up was Pichirisu, so I switched to Linoone and used Headbutt, then Tackle to take it out.  Last was Hippopotas so I sent out Frogadier, used Bubble to finish the battle.

Oh my, oh my, my Combusken evolved into Blaziken and learned a new move called Blaze Kick (only 10 PP, but oh so powerfurl, so I got rid of Ember).  Then I finally got to Geosene Town.  I made my way to the Pokecenter and healed my Pokemon and bought some items at the Mart.  I even got a new TM called Payback.

Join me next time as I finish in this Town and travel to my next location.
Don't forget to +1 this, comment, follow and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment