Thursday, October 24, 2013

Day 13 of Borderlands 2 Loot Hunt

Today's target is to take out DJ Tanner at Magnys Lighthouse.  Another Captain Scarlett DLC target.  Alright, so since there is no fast travel to this location I had to travel to Wurmwater first.  I then made my way to the South-West part of the map to make my way to Magnys Lighthouse.  One here I just sprinted up towards the very top of the map.  Ran across the broken tracks and took this guy on.  Went up to him with my spiked shield to see what would happen if he hit me.  He exploded in my face.  So I picked up the Tidal Wave and then started to take on the rest of the goons.

Today's community goal is take out 20000 Sand Worm Queens.  Should not be too bad, just go to where there are a lot of worms (every where) and one is bound to show up some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment