Sunday, October 20, 2013

Reflection Cave

I enter the cave and I see two signs.  Are you telling me that I can not ride on my bicycle or use my roller skates here?  That is preposterous.  I can't even use my Dowsing machine, there better be no hidden items down here.

There are three different levels to this cave, at least that I was able to travel.  On the first level in the entry area is Backpaker Lane.  He used Linoone, so I just used the moves Peck, Ember and Tackle to take good care of him.  I thought that I would travel North first at the split in the path.  I did not find any trainers, but there was an item ball holding a Nest Ball.  I came back down to the split and headed east to a impassable jump thing, so I turned around and noticed that there was an item ball above the little plateau there, it contained Revive.  Now as soon as I headed South at the split I was attacked by a Ferroseed swooping down from the cieling.  None of my normal attacks were working on it, so I tested out Ember, oops it was super effective, need I say it that he feinted.

Continuing on I ran into Battle Girl Hedvig (almost that it said Hedwig).  She first used Throh, so I just Pecked at it twice to take him down.  I then switched to Pikachu to take down Hawlucha with a Thunderbolt.  Heading towards the right now I saw an item ball contained a Moon Stone, how exciting.  I then ran into Ace Trainer Monique. He first used Doduo and I took him out with Razor Wind.  His next one was Helioptile, I used Peck on him and then he used Parabolic Charge and healed himself.  So then I used Razor Wind and then Peck to take him out.  Last was Granbull, so I decided to switch to Linoone.  Used a plethora of moves to take him down, but he finally went down.  Since we can't go north we must go down the stairs.  But wait, what is this, My Wartortle is evolving?  Yes it evolved into Blastoise.

Thankfully there is a lady here to rest my Pokemon (I don't remember caves being so forgiving).  At the split just ahead there is Tourist Monami.  She had a Nidorina, so I just used Peck twice and was good to go.  I noticed you could not go North since it was a sliding hill and you could not go East, but there was an item ball on top of the plateau there and it contained Black Belt.

Heading south one of my friends was telling me how much of a wimp he was and how he uses Flash so Pokemon don't attack him.  So then he would think that I would need the move and he gives it to me.  Heading to the right I ran into Black Belt Igor.  He sent out Sawk and I just used Peck twice and he was no longer a problem.  There was an item ball with Escape somewhere around here.  At the end of the hall I turned to go North, looking at himself in the mirror was Psychic Franz.  His first Pokemon was Cimecho, so I just used Peck twice and called it good.  I switched to my Greninja to take on his Golett, let's just say he did not last long when I used Bubble.  Next up was Tourist Haruto, he had the male counterpart of the other tourist, Nidorino.  So I just used Peck twice and moved on.  A Farrosweed swooped down at me again and I must have forgotten that he is weak to fire because I did the same thing as last time.  Just north of the Tourist was an item ball with Hyper Potion.  Next up The Honeymooners Yuu & Ami had Combee and Vespiquen, used Peck on Combee and Water Pulse of Vespiquen (after that I realized I should have done it the other way around), then to finish of Vespiquen I used Peck.  Now I am heading back to the left, here there is an Ace Trainer Emil.  He first sent out Absol, so I used Peck twice.  Then he sent out Pinsir and I only needed to use Peck once.  Holy smokes my Frogadier is evolving.  What shall he evolve into?  He evolved into Greninga, that is sweet.
In little clearing before the up stairs there is an item ball containing Iron.  If you move south there is a down hill, don't want to go there or I will have to circle all the way around.  So then I went into the down stairs instead.  Down here I was not able to do much.  Just found an item ball to the north with Earth Plate in it, and that was it, could not find a way to get further. [update, found a door, must look at reflection in north area, and got an item ball with Gyro Ball].

Back upstairs up the up stairs I ran into Kiker Dunstan.  He sent out Sandile, so I just used Peck.  He then continued thinking he could take me down with Dwebble, so I used Peck on him twice.  Last up was Diggersby, I used Flame charge, then Tackle.  To the left is a researcher who tells you that there is a mirror that reverts evolution of those three storm Pokemon.  And then I accidentally jumped over that jump and had to go all the way around, when I could have just went where the used Strength on that rock, but I wasn't thinking then.

There were a lot of wild Pokemon battle while I traveled around here (I figured to just summarize this at the end now).  Let me tell you that I encountered a lot of Mime Jr. hord battles that after a while I just started to run from them.  Now I did manage to catch one since they became burned from attacking my Talonflame.  I also caught Roggenrola, Mr. Mime (used a lot of balls to get him), Wobbuffet (a lot fo balls), and Carbink.  The only ones that I missed; one I wrote about earlier was the Farrowseed, and another was Solosis (so weak).

Now I exited the cave into Shalour City.  What could await me here?  I hear that there is a Gym here, what kind of battles will I have.  Join me next time as I venture through the city and possibly onward.

Don't forget to +1, comment and follow.  If you add my friend code I will add yours 072149216227.

2 comments:

  1. when u said "Solosis (so week)" i think u mean weak

    and still cool it helps to know what is there and what would be useful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes. Thank you for helping me out with finding that mistake.

    Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete