Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Day 11 of Borderlands 2 Loot Hunt.

This day's target is Mad Mike in the Bloodshot Stronghold.  Reward is a Madhous, I wonder how that will be.

So first off I was finally able to play in Ultimate Vault Hunter again to make this a challenge, and hope for an awesome weapon.  Alrighty then, so I must travel to Bloodshot Stronghold.  Since I am here I guess I could do that one mission where I deliver the Pizza and kill the mutants (in reference to TMNT).  So I traveled in and managed to make it to their lair.  Took them out and moved on, I did not do the puzzle to make the last guy come out because I just wanted to get this done with.

Alright, now I am in the area where this guy will eventually pop out.  First I must take out all of these bastards, man there are so many of them.  Lots of slagging and lots of snipping.  Oh yeah, I have the creamer, so I took that out and creamed a few of them.  Then we come to Mad Mike.  I almost did not even realize it was him until I saw random explosions around me.  I took out my pistol and slagged him, then the creamer and took him out in a few hit.  He dropped his crappy gun, worse than some of my level 50 stuff I have.

Community goal is to take out 500k Goliaths.  That seems like a lot, let us see.  Today I actually have a chance to take some out.  Not many people working too hard on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment