Thursday, October 17, 2013

Glittering Cave Trip

This is going to be the tale of my trip to, through and back from the Glittering Caves.  In order to get to the caves you must hop onto a Rhyhorn on Route 9.  The weather seems to shift so much, at first it was raining and then it stopped and then it started again.

On my way to the caves only one type of Pokemon was attacking me.  This was a Sandile; I caught the first one and then took down the rest.  About half way up the side of the cliff I found a Fire Stone to put into my collection.  At the end on the right side I took part in my very first sky battle with Sky Trainer Orion.  Since he had a Ledian and I had Fletchinder it was a very short battle.  I found a Dusk Ball under the trainers feet and moved onto the cave.  Those dreadful caves.

While walking into Glittering Cave I needed to give my eyes a second to adjust to the darkness.  I went straight and was wondering if it was a dead or since there was a dark shadow blocking my path.  Turns out that dark shadow is a pokemon.  The first one to attack me was an Onix which I accidently killed.  I moved around through the labrynth som more and ran into; a Rhyhorn, which I caught, a Mawile which I had to use a Dusk Ball on, and a Machop, which  caught.  There was an item in one of the dead ends and it was a Hard Stone, and then I also got a Shadow Claw.

Finally I made it to the end of the labrynth, but what is this strange guy dress in red doing here?  Team Flare huh, well I will show him what I am about.  I took on Team Flare Grunt, he only have a Houndour and a Zubat to take me on, well he did not last long.  Moving a little further down I ran into another Grunt, this one had a Gulpin and an Electrike.  Further down the bath there was a pair of Grunts and some how out of no where Shauna showed up to help me take them on.  They had a Scraggy and a Croagunk.  I guess that was it for Team Flare so moving on.  There was one more item ball containing and Escape Rope, which is a nice thing to have sometimes.  I also noticed that there was a lot of rocks that could be smash, but I wasn't sure which Pokemon I should have learn Rock Smash, I decided on Linoone.  When I talked to the researcher he gave me a choice of which fossil to choose so I chose the Jaw Fossil.

On my way out I used Rock Smash on the rocks and obtained a lot of Hard Stones and a revive.  Then the dreaded maze of a cave again, this time it was much easier to navigate than the first time.  I also caught an Onix using a Timber Ball, and a Solrock.

Back on Route 9 to go back to the lab I ran into a Heliptile and caught that.  I also rand into a Hippopotas which I also caught.  When I got back to the lab I handed over the fossil and was expecting this marvelous transformation from a fossil to a Pokemon.  Nope, he just went to the back room and came back with Tyrunt.

Just a few last things to finish up in town then I headed back onto Route 8.  I stopped in at the hotel for new o-power and went to visit the aquarium where at the bottom a nice gentleman gave me one of his many Old Rods.  Then I exited on the bottom to head up to the next town.

Join me next time when I travel the coast line of Route 8 and reach my destination.  Who know what could happen.

Don't forget to leave me comments, + my posts and follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment