Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Another trip in Kalos

I believe I left of still traveling around in Route 5.  I ran into one more Pokemon named Pancham and he looks like a BA, so I captured him.  Then I did a lot of training and went into Camphrier Town, stopped at the Pokecenter, got some items then went to the Castle.  The person there has no clue what Mega Evolution is when asked and then we become interrupted.  Evidently it is that time of the year, what time is it, let's go find out.

On the way on Route 7, I happened to head south and the old man pawned off the work of his Berry farm onto me, heck there wasn't even any trees there.  Then I went further down the road and ran into the problem, a Snorlax.  Of course there always happens to be a Snorlax blocking a path somewhere.  What is this they don't even have the necessary tool to wake the Snorlax and I must get it.  So I head to Parfum Palace.
The path on the way is just marvelous.  Those trees adorning the sides perfectly, and there are even two tourists to battle.  I got past those two easily.  Then we get up to the outside of the palace, and this thing looks huge.  The only thing bigger than this palace is the cost to get in, which was 1000 monies (you know 15 years of playing the game and I still don't know what the currency is called).

We enter and oh no, the guys Furfrou had disappeared, what ever could have happened to him.  So I walk around the palace, hear from some of his workers that they don't like him, ok they don't say that, but you can take it that way.  Then we get to the massive courtyard, this thing was huge.  Here we find HM1 Cut and Furfrou.  Of course they don't make it easy once you find him, you must capture him in a little puzzle.  So I planted Shauna at the entrance and chased him to the top, then I replanted Shauna on the right and caught him.  The owner was so grateful that he did a fireworks show, and he also borrowed us the Pokeflute (also I think Shauna has a crush on me).

Now I could have taken the easy way back to the bridge, but I don't like doing things the easy way.  So instead I took the path to the right of the main road.  Wow is this grass ever high.  Here I ran into a few trainers, there could be more, I don't know they were hiding.  And I also ran into a few new Pokemon; Nincada, Oddish, Honedge, Sentret, and Espurr, I caught all of them.

Finally I make it to the Snorlax, the guy plays to flute and the beast attacks me, don't know why it attacks me and not the one that woke him up.  So I play a little game of tag until I figure the right Pokemon to do the job and the right one was Combusken.  Did a double kick and he became weak enough for me to catch him.  Threw a great ball, no go, then I chose the ultra ball that I got from someone back in Camphrier Town, and succeeded.  Then the one guy comes out gives the pokeflute back to the original owner and everything was ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment