Sunday, October 27, 2013

My Want List 5

It has been a while since I have done one of these.
Today is going to be about a game that was supposed to be released this November, but has now been pushed to next Spring.  Unlike some people I am quite alright with this because it will give me time to play other games until then.  If you do not know which game I am talking about by my little hint (and the picture), I am talking about Watch Dogs.

Now you may ask why would I be interested in this game (which is probably why you are reading this post)?  I want this game for one simple reason, it is awesome.  You play as Aiden Pearce, a character who is able to hack into anything.  You have a mobile device that you bring with you and can connect to any other electrical device (since everything is connected).  By doing this you have different options for moving forward.

Let's say you need to take down a target in order to move forward.  You could go in guns blazing and become even more wanted than before and try to get away, or you can go and do it discreetly.  It is possible for you to hack into people phones while they are using them to hear their conversations.  From these conversations you could hear something that may help you take down the target in a different way.

I think online will be cool too since it is seamlessly connected with other people.  Someone will start to hack into your character and you have to take them out before they finish (at least this is the only online I have heard of).  This adds a huge wall into the game when you are playing.  You may be just about to finish something and then you start getting hacked and you have to just drop what you are doing and get the hacker.

I have a feeling that this could be a game that feels like GTA, and Assassins creed.  Only time will tell (since it does not come out till spring).  I am kind of glad that they are going to make sure this game is perfect when it releases.  I will most likely be getting this on the Wii U, since I will not be getting  PS4 until probably the next model comes out (and Wii U is supposed to be some where in between the consoles).

And this is why I want it.


No comments:

Post a Comment