Friday, October 18, 2013

Day 7 of Borderlands 2 Loot Hunt

This days target is Midgemong.  The first target out of all of them that I did not once take out my Deathtrap.

First I fast traveled to the Southern Shelf and ran towards the Bay.  Surprisingly I ran into to opposition on the way there.  Then I made it into Southern Shelf Bay.  Right away I ran into some Bullymongs.  I took them down one by one and continued on.

I then jumped on the chain to get over the water and then raised the bridge.  This is the best part right here.  I slagged every single enemy, took out my Longbow sniper and just murdered everyone with one shot with that.  I did not even go down once it was so sweet.

I made my way up to the double doors where Midgemong awaits.  The doors open and I just start hammering at him with my slag pistol.  I slagged the Midget and took him down with one shot after that.  Then the bullymong jumped over to the building across from the double doors and started throwing stuff at me.  So I went down a flight of stares and started to throw everything at him.  Eventually I got him slagged and then I took out my longbow.  About five shots later he was down.  I made my way to where the midget went down and did not find my loot there.  Then I jumped onto the next building where the bullymong bit the dust and found both the Creamer and the Tinderbox.

I took the creamer out and tested it on some Marauders.  They did not last long.  I didn't even have to slag them in order for them to explode with this thing.  It was pretty sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment