Sunday, October 20, 2013

Day 9 of Borderlands 2 Loot Hunt

This day's target is Rakkman.  Of course I had just took care of this guy yesterday when I was running around now I get to do it again.

So I teleported back to The Fridge.  I took down the opposition on the way to the path on the left where you go to get the weapons cache.  First up was taking out Laney White and then those nasty midgets popped up all around me.  So I took out my pistol and had a smorgasbord of midget killing.

Next up were the rooms filled with Rats.  Man there were tons of them just popping out of every where.  No problem for me and my slag pistol.  Then I made my way to the elevator and went towards the chest.  Out Popped Rakkman Forever.  Ran a few slagged shots at him and he went down.  Picked up the Veruc and went running around.

Now it kind of sucks that today's target happens to be to take out 200k Field Rats.  Only reason it sucks is because I just massacred about twenty of them on the way to Rakkman.  So I decided to go into Finks Slaughterhouse and do a few rounds in there and built up a few kills.

No comments:

Post a Comment