Thursday, October 24, 2013

What to do in Lumiose City


What is this pleasant surprise?  Shawna came up behind me and started talking about the power being back on and wondering who stopped the bad guys.  I was going to be modest and tell her I did not know who, but I told her it was me.  Now the city is going to light up their tower.  What is this, a Team Flare Grunt here in town?  What is he doing here?  Evidently he or she likes the cafe here.  Before moving on further I stopped in at the Pokecenter in this part of town and got my Pokemon rested up.  In here I hear news of Professor Oak's grandson coming to the Kalos region to study abroad.  I wonder if we will see him.  At the Pokemart I bought different kinds of balls and some potions and antidotes.

The leader of the Gym is a "great" inventor called Clemont.  With all of this electricity and stuff going on I bet this is going to be an Electric-type Gym, Yep it was.  So I set it up to have Linoone first than Pikachu.  I was unsure of Blaziken since he is over powered (51, so I don't have much control over him.  
In order to proceed in this gym you must answer a puzzle.  The puzzles involve a silhouette of a Pokemon and you answer correctly.  If you answer incorrectly that is just one extra battle to get Exp Pts and money. When you answer one correctly you go up to the next floor.  So up the elevator I went and I meet Bonnie, the Gym Leader's younger sister.  The first silhouette was Pikachu.  So I went to the door corresponding to the answer and battled to go into the elevator to check if I was right.  So first up was School Boy Finnian with Dedenne.  I used Headbutt, then Covet to take him out.  Then went into the elevator and see if the answer is correct.  Yay I am so smart.  The elevator now moves onto the second floor.  This time it was a silhouette of a bird Pokemon.  Well it looked to small to be a Pidgey, so that leaves Taillow or Fletchling.  I am going to lean more towards Fletchling.  So I picked the door for Fletchling and get challenged  by Rising Star Estel with a Raichu.  I used Headbutt then Covett to take her out.  Yes I was right.  On the third floor it looks like a silhouette of one of those monkey Pokemon that you first run into.  If I am not mistaken it looks like the grass version, so Pansage.  So I get to take out Ace Trainer Mathis with Lanturn before I figure out if I am right.  I used to Headbutts and Covet to take it out.  Oh man, I was sure it looked like that.  Ah, I guess maybe the water one, but I do not remember which one that was.  Door two maybe?  Nope, that was Pansear, so door three with Panpour.  I am challenged by Ace Trainer Rico with an Ampharos.  I used Headbutt then I became Paralyzed from its body and Confused from one of his attacks, so I fixed the paralysis and tried Headbutt again.  Then I finished it off with Covet.  Alright I got it right.  Onto the next floor with the last puzzle.  Looks like Butterfree to me, wait what two of them, umm, no three of them.  Oh, which one is Vivillon, man now I wish I remembered the figures.  I believe it was the second one.  So Pokefan Lydie takes me on with Plusle and I used headbutt to KO it.  Looks like I was right.  
Then we move on to the final battle with Gym Leader Clemont.  First up is Emolga, I used Headbutt, then Covett and took him out.  Next up was Magneton, so I used Rock Smash two time to take it out, or at least I would think so.  He then used some crazy move to take out my Linoone so I thought to play it smart to finish it off with Pikachu's Quick Attack, then he used Hyper Potion, dang it.  Maybe it will be safe to bring out Blaziken.  I used Double Kick and took him out with a single kick.  Last up was Heliolisk, I decided to keep Blaziken out and used Double Kick again.  Alright I beat him and got the Voltage Badge and Thunderbolt, now my Pokemon up to level 70 will listen to me.

As soon as I stepped out of the gym I received a holoclip from Sycamore to go to Lysandre Cafe.  Where in the heck is that?  I ran onto Estival Ave and found a Cafe and a Journalist place.  Then there is another Cafe with skaters in it and I learned the 360.  There is also the Loto-ID Center, yay I won the fourth prize of Moomoo Milk.  I don't think I ever won anything ever before.  Then I went down an Alley and ran into Garcon Jacop with a Gabite.  I switched to Talonflame and used Peck then Tackle to take him out.

Got onto South Blvd and went into Cafe to get a Wide Lens.  So lost.  Got my hair cut, took a left after than and into an alley to run into Chef Kamaboko with Pigdeotto, yeah I Thunder Shocked his butt and took him out.  Made it to Blue Plaza and ran into another lost person.  Waitress Paget with a Kirlia, I just used Thunderbolt to take it out.  Made it onto North Blvd some how and ran into a photo shoot inside one of the big buildings, a cafe with no customers and a Lumiose Galette stand.  What is a Galette, not quick sure, but they say it is delicious, I happened to come at the perfect time cause I got a free Moomoo Milk with  my purchase.  
I went into building next door and oh my goodness what is that?  She was some how moving without moving her legs.  And what did she mean by "you are not the one"?  And where did she go?  On the third floor I got an Expert Belt and a Protein.  Back outside is a main gate to the outside world, across from that is another path, so I went that way.  I took a left into an alley and ran into Black Belt Killian with a Machoke, I used Peck and called it good.  Found my way into the Museum on North Blvd and looked at art and also got Dragon Tail.  Next door is Hotel Richissime with the O-Power man and I got Bargain Power.  I took on a job as Lost and Found.  I found the Chess Piece and got 2000 dollar for me work.  Oh man it costs 100000 to stay there, that is bonkers.  
Odd, on the fourth floor to the right it looks like that same creepy girl from before.  She says not to talk to her or she wont hear the elevator.  Haha, one of the workers was drinking water out of a flower vase.  On the fifth floor I received Echoed Voice from barging in on a girl in the bathroom.  Exited hotel and ran into a skater and learned back flip.  In the building to the left of the skater I received Prism Scale on the 4th floor, odd where is the 3rd floor?  In the cafe across the street I got a Training Ribbon.  Found a Battle Institute and I can't do anything there.  Ran into Punck Girl Lillian with a Krokorok, so I used Peck and took it out.  Then we get Beauty Aimee with Fletchinder, I used tackle twice to take it out and got a Destiny Knot.  After a while I decided maybe it would be best to take a cab.  So I jumped in one, oh man, 3500, but the base fare was only 700 something.  Then Lysandre was talking about how he was related to the king from 3000 years ago and some nonsense, then he gave me King's Rock.  
After stepping out of the cafe I received a holoclip from Trevor about meeting on Route 14.  I then noticed where this place was finally, that Team Flare Grunt was standing just outside of this cafe.  That makes perfect sense now I am very confident that Lysandre and Team Flare are connected in some way.  So now I think I have had enough of roaming around in the city and being lost that I will head out to Route 14. 

What will I discover on Route 14?  Come join me in my discovery.  Don't forget to +1, follow and spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment