Monday, October 28, 2013

Braving The Storm on Route 17

Oh man would you look at Route 17.  This area is just a huge massive blizzard area isn't it?  So this is where that Mamoswine went that was by Frost Cavern?  Since there is a huge wall of snow and giant boulders blocking the path I had to jump onto this beast.  I bet my guy has to be freezing cold with no jacket or gloves on.  Oh, look like a wild Pokemon encounter in the deep snow.  We have a Delibird and I caught it.  You know the way the end of its tail is shaped that made me think it was a bag with stuff in it this whole time.

The first place I went was straight down.  I plowed my way through the big boulders and went of foot down a little path the the left to find and item ball with Calcium.  Oh hey, it is a Sneasel, dang it fainted.  Alright another one right away, and I caught it this time.  Then I went back up and right through those boulders.  On the left side I found a hidden Timer Ball, and an item ball with an Icicle Plate.  To the right is Sky Trainer Anila.  First up was Rotom (oh no a Flying-Electric type), I used Fly and just about took it out, then I used Steel Wing to finish the job.  Next up was Butterfree, on her I used Peck to finish the battle.  I looked it up while I was fighting for Rotom, the only place to find it is in the lost hotel in the garbage cans on Tuesday only.  Back on the Mamoswine I went back down and to the right.  The only way to go now is down.  Oh hey, a Snover and I caught it.  That was kind of a short ride.  After breaking through tree boulders on the bottom it is time to jump off and continue on foot.

This was by far the shortest blizzard area I have ever been too.  I remember Pearl and that place was not fun (because Hail is murder).  Oh hey a holo clip was received from Serena.  Something about her wanting to take me on in front of Anistar City's Gym.  Just above the tunnel I found a hidden Paralyze Heal and an item ball with a Rare Candy in it.

That was a short little jog (I was expecting a lot more).  If there are any Pokemon in there area that I missed let me know.
Join me next time as I enter Anistar City and I take on Serena (and win of course).  What else with the city have in store for me?  Maybe some cooler cloths, or some free items?  I guess we will just have to wait and see.
Don't forget to +1, and comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment