Monday, October 21, 2013

Traveling Route 12 in Kalos

Now I am heading out towards Route 12.  Before I am able to get to the transition building Shanon gives me the move Surf, yes now I have to teach it to one of my Pokémon.  So I look to who I can give it to, I think it odd that Linoone can learn practically everything, and I give the move to Greninja.  On the other side of the building there is this guy, he is just giving away the Lapras that saved his life, what a jerk, but yay for me.  So I got rid of Lucario to free up space to take Lucario.

There is not much before moving on, there is an Aspear Berry tree to the south and I found Honey in North area.  I happened to catch a Slowpoke, Toauro, Wingull (from a horde), Exeggcut, and a Chatot before using Surf for the very first time.

There is only one person in this little stream before land appears again and it is a Swimmer Alessandro.  His first Pokémon was Qwilfish, so I used slam, not much happened so I switched to Pickachu and used Thunder Shock then Quick Attack.  Next up was Binacle so I switched to Greninja and used Water Pulse, now moving on.

In this little stream a Tentacool that it was too cool to be bothered and attacked me.  I did not let it have its way with me and I caught it.  On the south side of the opposite bay there was a Net Ball.

Back onto the main land I ran into Backpacker Joren with a Linoone.  All I had to do was use the move Slam three times to take him out.  Then I ran into a wild Pachirisu and caught it.  Just south of the flower field is an item ball that contains Leftovers.

Hey look it is Baa de Mer Ranch and it is a ranch full of Skiddo.  In the house just to the left up there I received Attract.  Ha, I just jumped on a Skiddo and ran around.  Far to the left I found a Shiny Stone and south of the field a Whipped Dream. The next Pokemon that I caught was Miltank.

Now I am going back down and heading east.  The first person to cause me problems was Pokemon Breeder Amala with a seviper.  I just used thunder shock three times and moved onto Miltank.  I switched to Blaziken and used Double Kick and that was it.  The next person to give me trouble was Youngster Aiden with his Yanma.  This one is easy, I just used Thunder Shock.  Next up was Whitliped, so I switched to Talonflame and used Peck.  Last was Mothim, I sent my Pikachu at him with Thunder Shock and called it good.  Next up was Pokémon Breeder Foster with his Zangoose.  I used Slam and then Thunderbolt then moved onto Tauros with my Blaziken.  Use Cut accidentally and then Doucle Kick like I originally wanted.

On the beach I used Rock Smash and found a Star Piece and there was also a hidden Ice Heal.  Before heading onto the water I took on Fisherman Murray.  Ha all he had were six Magikarp, so I just used Thunder Shock, rinse and repeat.

I used surf to get back into the waters and went north for some reason.  I happened upon a water stone to the left.  I ran into a Mantyke and finally caught it after many balls later.  I found out that you can not go into the nice crystal deep blue waters, so sad.  First battle heading this way was Swimmer Kieran a Remoraid, Skrelp, and Wailmer.  I used Thunder Shock on each on to take them out.  On the tiny island there was an old man who said that I am awesome and gave me Ampharosite, hmm I wonder which Pokémon this belongs to.  I took on Fisherman Ewan with his Clauncher and Carvanha, I just used Thunder Shock on each to move on.  In the waters to the left was Swimmer Isla.  First up was Corsala so I used Thunderbolt to take it out.  Then we have Lanturn, I tried Quick Attack, but then switched to Linoone and used Headbutt then Covet.

Up on the Island with the cave there is a Splash Plate in the rear.  Inside the Se Spirit's Den there is nothing.  Did I go the wrong way?  Before I head back I will do some more exploring.  There is an item ball with Big Pearl on little island on right side and a Heart Scale on island to the left, there is also a Dive Ball.  Far left and South there is land that has two item balls, each containing Deep Sea Tooth, there is another ball that has X-Scissor and a hidden Hyper Potion.

Now that I am finally where I was supposed to go to.  Coumarine City, a city full of docks, oh I guess there is more than just docks if you take the monorail.  Once upon entering the city I got a holoclip from Serena.  She challenges me to a battle in front of the gym.  So I start heading in that direction.  I go into the monorail to transport myself to the other side and received Fly from the professor.  Now I am sitting in the Pokecenter waiting to move on.  I will explore the rest of the City later.

Come and join me during my next tale.
Don't forget to +1, follow and put my stories out there.

1 comment:

  1. Still like how it gives info for people that haven't got this far.

    ReplyDelete