Sunday, October 13, 2013

Day 2 of Borderlands 2 Loot Challenge

Today's challenge is to take down Boom Bewm.

I went to the Southern Shelf and proceeded to where these two wait.  This one is a little bit more difficult than yesterdays, because of the phsyco's, (by the way I don't have overpowered shields or weapons).  My first target was Bewm, only because he jumped up right in front of me.  I took out my Deathtrap and slagged the crap out of him, he did not last long.  The Phsyco's the proceeded to surround me so I had to work on them for a bit to get them away from me.  I then shot at Big Bertha trying to take it down.  I got it about 3/4th of the way down when a Phsyco decided to down me and my Deathtrap went straight to Big Bertha to try to take it down.  Need I say it that I did not make it.

When I responded I just had to work on Boom and Big Bertha, (luckily).  This one became a bit more difficult because now the big Rakk started to attack me.  So I was running every which way trying not to get hit my the Rakk, Big Bertha and the Phsyco's.  I took out my Deathtrap and just started to slag everything.  I took out Big Bertha, and somehow Boom at the same time.  Then the rest of the Phsyco's when down and the I had to work on the Rakk's because they were being very annoying.  I ran to where Boom had died and picked up the weapon.

The community target is Bullymong Slingers this time.  So I took my gun jumped down and took out a few of them right there.  Seemed a lot easier to dispense them with just a little bit of slag and gunning them down.

Now I just hope that this one will show as killed eventually. [update: Checked about two hours after the kill and it showed that I took them down]

Feel free to subscribe to my blog.
  • Day 2 Target
    Kill
    100000
    Bullymong Slingers

No comments:

Post a Comment