Sunday, October 27, 2013

Day 16 of Borderlands 2 Loot Hunt

It is now day 16 of the sweepstakes and today's target is Arizona in the Hunter's Grotto.  You will need Sir Hammerlocks DLC in order to hunt this beast down.  Since I did not play this one on anything but normal I had to play it on normal.  So I fast traveled to Hunter's Grotto (not the lodge since that would be a longer walk) and jumped off the cliff and went through the cave.  I followed the left side of the cliff and was greeted with very little resistance  on the way towards the elevator.  Since the elevator was down I just jumped (probably quicker than taking the elevator anyways.  I then ran into the cavern and was met by this beast rising out of the orange lake.  It took a few shots to take him down, but eventually he did.  I picked up the Landscaper and continued on.

This day's community goal is to take out one million Stalkers.  Just too bad this one wasn't yesterday since yesterdays target was a Stalker and in Stalker territory.  Well, time to start killing.  Just go to The Highlands and start destroying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment