Saturday, October 26, 2013

Day 15 of Borderlands 2 Loot Hunt

Today's target is Henry from The Highlands.  Once again I am not able to face him in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode, so I must do it in True Vault Hunter Mode.  After this one I will be playing a few hours in Ultimate to make it further, probably not this far though.

Alright, first thing first I must travel to The Highlands in order to take this Stalker out.  As soon as I fast traveled to The Highlands I jumped off the cliff on the South-East area of Outlook and was immediately attacked by Henry.  This guy gave up a little fight, took a while to get his shields down.  As soon as his shields were down he went down in a matter of seconds.  I picked up the Gunerang and now I shall attack some Spiderants to make sure I would get the kill.

The reason I am attacking Spikderants is because of today's community goal.  It is to take out 59976, or 60000, I am not sure, Spiderant Kings.  So in a little bit I will be backing out an furthering myself in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.


No comments:

Post a Comment