Saturday, October 12, 2013

Waiting on my copy of Pokemon Y


I have preordered Pokemon Y back in April and I am waiting to receive it.  According to Amazon it will be delivered by Thursday the 17th.  I don't understand, because if I were to order it now it would be delivered by Tuesday the 15th.  So I am hoping that I will be getting my game by then.  [update] Just got my email confirmation from Amazon and I will be receiving my game on the 14th.


I still have to finish Mario and Luigi Dream Team before I move onto that game any ways, so that gives me a couple more days for that.  I am currently in Bowser's castle.  This game is a good game, it is better than the two previous games in the series.  I'd say it is close to on par, or better than Superstar Saga.



I would also like to finish all of the Legend of Zelda games that I have yet to beat that I have, which I would not hold my breath for.  I have to beat Skyward Sword, Oracle and Ages, and Seasons, Links Awakening, and also Minish Cap.


No comments:

Post a Comment