Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My Next Four Hours With Pokemon

Let me just tell you right here that these four hours are pretty uneventful.  I spent most of the time in training mode, boy how the time flies when you are in this mode.  After some training I went in search of a Pikachu.  Sure when you try to find one they hardly pop up, but after you catch one there are tons of them.

I went around catching some more Pokemon while I was at it.  I now have Pansear, Pansage, Pikachu, Azurill (nice you can catch this outside of a park), Fabebe, Budew, Ledyba, Combee, and Skitty.  Now I lost my Bunnleby because I traded with that one guy and got a Farfetch'd, which made the coming up gym battle very easy.

The gym in Santalune City is full of Bugs.  So I took my Pokemon and I battled.  Took the challengers down quickly, and I would have to say this is probably the fasted I have ever went through a gym in any of the series.

I was also surprised to get experience share so quickly in the game, sure it is lovely to have, that way you don't have to put your low level out first, than switch to a higher level.  usually it doesn't come until way later.

Right now I am on Route 4 traveling to Lumiose City.

No comments:

Post a Comment