Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Response from Gearbox

So remember a couple of days ago, a day after I killed Knuckledragger, I send an email to Gearbox claiming that I never got credit for the kill?  Yeah, I got a response telling me that they pretty much did not read my email and they are not going to fix it.  At least that is what I read it as.

Here is my original message to them
Oct 13 07:32 am (CDT)
It has been almost a full day since I took down Knuckledragger and picked up the look. I even took down some badass marauders with it. When checking my status this morning it still shows that I have not killed the target. I killed him 4 times, 1 on normal, 1 on true, and twice on ultimate and the last time on ultimate I got the gun. So I think something it wrong.
And, well I am not going to put the full response from them, as most of it is troubleshooting answers from there website, so I will just say what was before, the title of the troubleshootings, and what they said after.
Justin (Gearbox Software Support)
Oct 14 09:10 pm (CDT)
Hi!
We've received a lot of inquiries related to the Borderlands 2 $100K Loot Hunt Sweepstakes (Borderlands2LootHunt.com) so we wanted to pass on the some updated information to cover the most common questions and requests.
Site Not Tracking Daily Kills / Progress (this pretty much say to wait a few hours cause the website is slow)
Problems Accessing SHiFT Account (I never even said I had this problem)
Daily Target Not Dropping Bounty / Weapon (I told him that the weapon dropped and I killed things with it)
Other / Unrelated Issues
If the information and processes above didn’t help resolve your problem, please respond to this e-mail and we’ll get to you soon as we can!
So you know what, I responded to this email right away.
I am wondering if you even read my email I sent you.  None of your generic answers answer my email.  The reason I sent the email is because I read all of these and they did not answer my question.  There is nothing wrong with my shift account since I was able to destroy Boom Bewm and Captain Flynt and got the completion for that.  So you can't say it is anything on my part when those two worked just fine.  You need to fix the problem and give me the kill.  Since it has now been three days since I killed Knuckledragger and still nothing show up.

It is weird, because it shows that I killed some Badass Marauders, but it does not show the kill for Knuckledragger.  So you need to fix this, or there will be even more of a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment